![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
M.O.C vs. *MoF*
IP:
15 lines
5 votes 3 KO votes have to be explained! I'ma kick shit first... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
guess who's back from tha "P" to kill rapflunkies/
dawg u addicted to my raps like a fuckin' junkie/ dawg I know u can't rap, I know what u gon' say/ my battle record is a fuckin' little 0-2, u gay/ I am wack my bars too short, don't start to front/ fuck it dawg this is no 8mile, u rapshit cunt/ u know what each of my words form a killa verse/ killin', bloodspillin', while I'm chillin' go and call your hearse/ or call yo mama so she can caress your belly and vote for you/ 'cause I do 3-0 on u no matter what u do/ u can admire me or go home and give yourself a stroke/ or diss me back you motherfucker common please don't choke/ so little faggot get your finga outta your ass/ bitch mc's can't rap your just a spazz/ little ratass, I represent the mass, your not my class, I know u guess come kill me
__________________
M.O.C. a.k.a. Ceaseless
Mankind is frightfully inventive when coming up with the means for killing someone ..:audio:.. I ain't claimin' "I'm so hood, I'm so gangstuh.." but that ain't no reason for me to not fuck you up... ![]() Voice Of Tha Streets FiorZ feat. Ceaseless me vs. Chryme~son |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BE MySELF 'n' STAY MySELF
|
IP:
listen bitch!
yo muthafucka do u have a leak in ya brain?/ u talked so much shit, I think u´re insane!/ come on and listen to my style fag M.O.C/ cuz I`m scorin` and u are just like the HIV/ I´m the pimp and u´re da bitch/ I kill ya lil faggot, like fishas the fish!/ u spit ya rhymz, like a prick the piss/ ya style is so wack, u can`t give a diss!/ man look at ya: u`re just a shnook, a schlemiel, a stupe/ u think u can win by play rhymz in loop!/ even if u had 1000 lines to battle me/ it gonna finish for u, 0-3/ look lil homeboy u´re like the shit on my boot/ please stop rappin` and stop lookin´screwed!/ so come everybody just vote for me, and don´t let win that assfucked M.O.C !!
__________________
turn ya back on me, get slapped and lose ya legs... IM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY: "NIGGA!" Voice Of Tha Streetz Ya JUDGEMENT DAY
What, I am a GERMAN??
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I hope you know that this battle isn't going to affect your battle records...you didn't use the new battle system. But I'll let it go since verses are already in.
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|