![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Meta 5 |
|
5 | 38.46% |
| Opponent |
|
8 | 61.54% |
| Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
[.Meta 5-vs-Optically InViz.]
IP:
Rules:
GOODLUCK.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
SIGN'N IN
*tips hat* |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
u said 10 lines not 50 bars where u at?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Yeah, 10 lines.... I can only get online @ school, understand? Schools ending and I have to go.... I'll drop tomorrow morning... you can drop or wait for me... either way it don't matter
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ill wait....... my shits ready....
*tips hat* |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I'll use a different style then usual
I’m Your First Battle, What Are You Looking for Trouble? High Hopes for a Win, Guess I Gotta Bust Your Bubble No One Feels Your Lines so it’s Best to Use Your Optics You need protection from my heat, I suggest Hawaiian Topics Can’t Stop My Rockets, Believe This Won’t Be An Even Score I’m Launching My Meta 5’s To Destroy Your Metaphors Battling Me is Like Sex Offenders; You’re Likely To Get Touched My 4th Opponent, 3’s A Charm, Guess You Ran Outta Luck -Death Becomes You- I Murder With Death’s Sword, Yeah I Jacked The Ripper An Emcee? KillingYour Kind With Genocide, Alias is Hitler |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
heres my key 10 lines
This muthfuckas hits are as strong as muscle relaxers.. Coated in evadible-edible- amphetamines, I’ll ‘quote’ation my ‘exclamation’ marks across ya throat.. to make ya neck look like a singular ‘parentheses’/ I be deflecting bitch niggas relentlessly with and epiphany of demonic unstoppable invincibility diligently, while ya tongue packs powerful punches of impotent abilities/ Ur a ‘faggot’ nigga… that spits ‘sweet’ like ‘syrup’ shit is getting drastic, and I could tell u was gay… by the way u be slowly was looking at ‘male-asses’ (malaises)/ I spit bars bitch tipped darts that u cant seem to see right, so ill throw razors at ya puples just to give u a ‘sharper sight’/ Critical nigga that would distort ya minds resort, make ‘meta’ plead the ‘5’th… after I fracture his fractions.. back down to 1/4th/ Ya lines are cold no heat cuz they’re arctic bars ur applying, this is ‘land’ for s’pacific’ verses cuz we don’t ‘sealions’(sea-ya-lines)/ Ya rhymes are ‘plane’ cuz ya text ‘ticket’ isn’t valid so why waste ya line fuel any longer, ill pull out my ‘knife’ so ya body can still get ready for a soon ‘de-part’ture/ Partner u star just becuz, my ‘gatling gun’ would love to ‘clap’ and give u acouple ‘rounds of applause’/ Ima send u and –L- thru ‘AIM’ so just ‘accept’ the fucking LOSE, or ill make ya skin drag off ya body… worse then the little gurl in the ring everybody was scared of/ And let this shit manifest, ima leave brails on ya forehead… so the blind can experience the expression on ya face when u first meet death/ Blah…. edited for color change Last edited by Optically InViz : 05-05-03 at 07:48 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
uppin for votes^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
De M-O-D Bruk
|
IP:
meta 5 caught phat shit....vote ya....check my battle dice-roller vs whitelightning
__________________
It's Gunna Be Some Stuff You Gon' See, That's Gunna Make It Hard To Smile In Da Future...
-Pac Shakur Acro Nim The Initial,Period I Speak Out Battles Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2 Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
a yo i just checked the vote poll how did meta get a vote?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP:
VOTE - META 5
Damn...This wuz a tite battle...META 5 came harder tho (punchlines n shit)...I juss wuz feelin his verse more |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
lmfao can we get some REAL people in here that know how to VOTE..........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
vote=meta5
harder punches, and his last two lines were the illest in the whole battle.
__________________
Life isn't a bitch... she's just sick of being personified -Sage Francis |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
WHAT THE FUCK IZ ALL YALL ROOKIEZ?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
damn, looks like I'm winning... and you still went over the line max.. I said 10 LINES not 10 BARS, there's a difference...
good battle though |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|