![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
StreeTLegenD::.VS.::Punk'D (hit this and I will hit yours)
IP: 12DF 16D6
15 lines max
you spit 1st vote on poll and explain check in |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
checkin in...
When will u have urs? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6F36 761E
spit yours and I will spit mine right after
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
No feedin off my verse...no biting...no recycling...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6F36 761E
spit
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
Damn..calm ur ass down
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
Ayo, check it..
By yo username I see that you'll do anythin fo tha money// Dreary day outside...exposin you to an open flame, burnin ya 'sunny'// (sunny side up) Could tell this jokas a newb...rushin me nd tryna be funny...// Cut put a paper towl under him nd this kidd'll still be 'crummy'// I think I DID see yo face on tha show 'Punk'D'// Too stupid ta realize ya own reality, niggaz think you a hunk// (cept me nd tha women) Like tha titantic, i'm 'breakin ya ass down', you's boutta get sunk// Chip of tha block...chip off tha wood...yo ass only experienced a lil chunk// Iight...quick one there |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6F36 761E
ayo this guyz style is pretty weak/
this sounds like the same shit ya spit last week/ you try to act all hard/ but wont walk a lobby without your bodyguard/ man you dont got any skill/ dude I think you ass should take a chill pill/ cuz ya need to settle down bro/ cuz you are sound'n like a hoe/ make yourself useful and go do some dishes/ cuz dats your job now, not your bitches/ your bitch got a better chance at winnin this battle/ cuz your up shits creek and you aint got a pattle/ I am done with this joke/ I think I am gonna go give his bitch a poke/ uppin for votes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Alternative MC
|
IP: A2DB BA3B
both weren't all that nice but i give it to STREET LEGEND
__________________
I'M ILLER THAN YOU "Im bout to make it famous, so you can take you J-O-B and shove up your anus" -Techn9ne "I knew god hated me, created me, and threw me on a planet thats afraid of me"-Ill Bill "Hit bongs bigger than indoor pools On treez like ewoks screamin "Endor Rules"-Fo'tryll "Ur only alive till ur dead"-Royce 5'9" www.soundclick.com/fo'trill |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Alternative MC
|
IP: A2DB BA3B
oops b/c he had better punches
__________________
I'M ILLER THAN YOU "Im bout to make it famous, so you can take you J-O-B and shove up your anus" -Techn9ne "I knew god hated me, created me, and threw me on a planet thats afraid of me"-Ill Bill "Hit bongs bigger than indoor pools On treez like ewoks screamin "Endor Rules"-Fo'tryll "Ur only alive till ur dead"-Royce 5'9" www.soundclick.com/fo'trill |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
1-0 me...keep votin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Unconfirmed Email
|
IP: CA44 D5D2
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6F36 761E
vote people uppin 0-1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
uppin for more poll votes nd explanations
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 7FEB 4053
street legend, other guy was too original. both need to elevate.
vote=street |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|