RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Vendetta 0 0%
Opponent 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-03, 12:53 AM   #1
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
UnEmceeAble vs. Vendetta

IP: 88C4 C811

ayyo
rules
20-30 line max
5 votes
3-0,3-1=ko
no d/r crew votes

spitt whenever
 
Old 05-06-03, 01:08 AM   #2
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 3273 E58A

this is front lines:: dick ryding is notorious... so if there is bull shit we take the voting to Elite Front Lines...K? yeah... tht hopefully wont happen... anyways consider this a check, youll have a verse by tomorrow
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-06-03, 01:14 AM   #3
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: ABE5 5A5C

i hope not either...but i will have a verse tonite or tomoorw..possibly tomorrow by the latest ya heard...
holla!
 
Old 05-06-03, 01:24 AM   #4
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 3273 E58A

k....but 3-1 is not a k.o......thats just stupid
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-06-03, 06:43 PM   #5
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

this was on page four...damn


I'll be posting a bit
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-06-03, 07:07 PM   #6
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

k…before I drop I want you to know I’m going to throw in some quotes and bolds because I’m not sure if the front liners can pick up some shit::: it’s probably unnecessary but I’ll make sure:::

*Puts on headphones, grabs mic, turns up music*

This cats constantly biting…and claiming it’s subliminal
If I could describe you in two words: NEVER ORIGINAL
Vendetta? You’re even -named after- a Def Jam game!
Check his sig: he’s even still trying to copy- Merk Squad’s Name! LMFAO
He is only interested in his own style –check his profile- it clearly reads: “shyt’”
Look at The Elements; everyone is hot…except for the people on the crew list
You imitative, trying to make “brighter” of what was once newB’s “light remarks”
Too bad when you “copy and pasted”- you forgot to remove your “bite marks”

|switch|

Look: just my first 8 lines killed you…so let me be quite frank
I’m gonna give you the benefit of my fatigue…and post 4 more lines- Blank
………………………………………….
………………………………………….
………………………………………….
…………… …………………………….
Sorry bout the “missing punches”^^^^- but I agreed to do HIS best
I could have beat you with “one line”…it would just say: “Fill in the rest __________”
Kid you practically “drooling” the way you “faint-spit”
I’m gonna eat your verse and “piss” it out- just to prove you “aint shit”
What happened to your “veteran” crew…”you recruited all rookies”
Its obvious your “gay”: before this you only SUC-CUMbed to “battle pussies”
You the type of kid to post a battle call, but when I respond you say Never mind
Then turn your back to me when I spit…cuz you only receive bars from behind…(takes it in the butt)

*music stops, headphones come off, mic explodes*

Ahhh…writers block always finds a way doesn’t it…oh well I got 22

your turn...hahahahaha
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-06-03, 07:28 PM   #7
Dez
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CA28 9828

UnEmceeAble........shit is tight..........ill hit this up again as soon as Ven posts

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=44289
 
Old 05-06-03, 08:10 PM   #8
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8B67 292D

iight imma spitt in a bit...
 
Old 05-06-03, 08:12 PM   #9
H4iKU
BANNED: Cheater
 
From: ::The Regime::
IP: 7FEB 4053

hit the shit and ill return the favor

PC HAIKU VS BIPOLAR
 
Old 05-06-03, 11:07 PM   #10
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: ABE5 5A5C

ayyo UnEmceeAble imma psot up in like 30 minutes...
holla!
 
Old 05-06-03, 11:24 PM   #11
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

alright, up for votes when you do, I'll be away for like 30...




USE THE POLL AS WELL AS AT LEAST SAY WHO U VOTED FOR
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-06-03, 11:44 PM   #12
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: ABE5 5A5C

*grabs UnEmceeAbles target headphones and rips 'em apart...now what son??heres soem real music u should be flowing to...mic check<<<1-2**

I'll rock-ya-stone!..UnEmceeAble is beaten so bad hes like, whoa your sick//
I already cracked all ya ribs .. but I stilll got a bone to pick!//
This Queer will-be-next cause im ignitin-text with a lightlin-flex/
Stomp ya so hard they'll think ya birth mark was a Nike-Check//
It's my Honest thoughts...keeping you straight and narrow/
Then I’ll Knock off ya Nose...like the Face of Pharaohs//
Kid ya Wak~In~Ya~Tracks and I only Attack~With~The~Facts/
Slice ya so fast ya half'll break its fall on the back~of~the~axe//
You've never touched a 'Mic' other than that head from the 'Jackson 5'/
You won't survive, cause I crush fake emcee's like a Fat Joe Stage Dive//
Your a bitch in a mesh bra... Fuckin damn wacked bastard/
Leave this pussy freeze dried, and his Whack raps plastered//
Most femcees are alot harder than you, why you even in Productions crew/
I've spotted more heart in tha noobs.. & retarded kids too//
Damn!! I can't spit about my self cuz lyrics won't define-genius's/
I already ripped you and you still got left over meat like unsercumsized-penis's//
Wanna throw words next? Think your bright...but your flames aint seepin thru/
Defeatin you...is about as easy as quitin a game of Peek A Boo//

*looks out corner of eye and sees UnEmceeAble crying in the back****UnEmceeAble just got served his 1st "L"**
 
Old 05-06-03, 11:57 PM   #13
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

^^^^
pretty decent:::

Votes?
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-06-03, 11:58 PM   #14
Homer Phobic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1635 6752

i will edit this to a vote gotta do somethin real fast
 
Old 05-07-03, 12:00 AM   #15
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: ABE5 5A5C

votes uppin^^^
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.