RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-03, 04:10 AM   #1
magician

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Indeed

IP: C1DA C961

I Got The Anatomi Of A Dead Scientist Dying And Skrip Craying In My Mind And The Words Flaying....
My Flows Cold And Straps Gats To More Kids Than KKK Front Soil Whyle The Sold Foil Stabilises The Oil....
Swith Disses With Me And Get Cabirities In The Same Spot The Ice Freezes And Creates No Motion Deseases....
I Got A Unique Stile With Tecniques That Brake Heads In Threads And Leaves Miles Of Death....
Been And Always Will Be King Of WordPlay Till The Sun Plays With The Moon Like Eclips And Stay There Slayed....
Magician Its Ready To Cap Souls And Strap Goals To Kids With No Future Or Goins Like Map Coals....
Cold Shivers My Whole Head When The Threads Told And Been Molded With Scriptures That Tips Hold....
Boiling The Fragments That My Thungue Once Pocesed! The Hot Flow In Extress That When I Spit It Press....
Been Taging Asses By Long And Everi Time I o Strong With Some Power That I Dont Know Where Is From....
Driping Blood In Import Massive And Closed Caskets My Heats Resting And Still Get Your Ass Ripped....
Got My Fingers Stuck To The Key Board, No Way Of Skaping This, Please Let Me Free Lord!....
Bolt Charges Distribute My Head In Magneton Tones, And The Flow Of The Rap Music Goes Troght My Skeleton Bones....
Old 09-28-03, 11:31 AM   #2
Maven

IP: A9A7 727D

this was really nice.
your lines are too long, kills the flow a bit homey.
also, spell check your rhymes before you post, or at least do a basic look over, because misspelled shit makes it look bad. This wasn't a normal gankstuh rap, so it should be spelled properly, or at least coherantly.

Your metas are off the hook, as well as your similes. You know exactly what you're saying, and it shows through because this rhyme is full of determination. You have very nice internal rhyming. If you turned it into internal multies, you would be crazy good.
Just some advise, if you write with a topic, the rhymes come out with more meaning.
Quote:
Cold Shivers My Whole Head When The Threads Told And Been
Molded With Scriptures That Tips Hold....

Driping Blood In Import Massive And Closed Caskets My Heats Resting And Still Get Your Ass Ripped....

lol at having all those metas and finishing with "ass ripped"
great word dude
Peace
Old 09-28-03, 01:41 PM   #3
gotaloveforrap
Banned for being stupid

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 95C5 EAD6

^^^werd, but anywho i was really feelin that, like understatement said thought the lines were to long, which kinda messed up the flow, but besides that, the vocab was good, the metas and similies were off the hook, the content was kool, but yea im agree wit understatement again and say u should probably spit about a topic. but great job for a newbie, keep postin and elevatin cause i really enjoyed readin that.

peace.....
Send a message via AIM to gotaloveforrap Send a message via Yahoo to gotaloveforrap   Reply With Quote