RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
YoungWhiteThug19 5 100.00%
Young_Buck 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-03, 12:20 AM   #1
Young_Buck

Young Buck ~.VS.~ YoungWhiteThug19

IP: D7AF B775

ayo, 5 -15 lines ill drop first within an hour spit after, ok peace

Old 07-05-03, 12:22 AM   #2
ShEmY

IP: 7F84 29CE

Check in
Lets do it homie*
************************************************** ************************************************** ****

Old 07-05-03, 12:28 AM   #3
Young_Buck

Yer checkin in, ill spit b4 5:20 .................................................. ......................... spit after me ok,

.................peace.................

Old 07-05-03, 12:29 AM   #4
ShEmY

aight man sounds good
************************************************** ************************************************** ****

Old 07-05-03, 12:58 AM   #5
Young_Buck

Ok, ima spit soon .................................................. ..........................

............peace............

Old 07-05-03, 01:02 AM   #6
Young_Buck

yo, you got all these victories cant even spit first verse//
this dude claiming to be thug, he faker than fools gold, ima send him away in a herse//
27 wins shouldnt you be on elite front lines?? ohh no thats cus you got shit hooks and wack rhymes//
cus my flow hot, comes through your lungs, melting your air sacks, kills you slowly like anthrax//
but its more painful like your chest gonna explode, bones crack start brakin through your body mould//
now how you gonna respond, i rip out your voice box, stopping the wocal cords to work rite//
so wat you say now is just a spray, of blood, tissue and flesh thats rotton and decay//
so now i unload a clip, hits you in the lips, slurring your speach even more//
beef to me aint nuthin, just shoot fake thugs that are frontin, keep em runnin//
yo yo, i chop this thugs jugular vein loss of blood make his brain go insane//
make this white boy all red with a couple of bullets to the head//

Last edited by Young_Buck : 07-05-03 at 01:26 AM.

Old 07-05-03, 11:56 AM   #7
ShEmY

And bro in Bitch Slapped I said 15-30 and u agreed so that is what I will drop.

Aight here we go
************************************************** ***************************************

Old 07-05-03, 12:11 PM   #8
ShEmY

YoUngBuck Fuckin Sux

*Death Notice To YoungBuck, I repeat Death Notice To YoungBuck!*

Aight Look,
You is "disqualified," fo my "notifications". Im fo to whoop yo ass no need fo "conversations", you call it Jackin off I call it "masturbation."//1

Bout to kill this kid wit my every "ounce" of life, "pounce" on my chance, cuz it'z time to "bounce", and let this pussie see his life in last glance.//2

Kill me like ANTHRAX? (ha ha) Anthrax is old news, Im bout to kill you like SARS-you lost this fuckin battle cuz you spit all gay bars.//3

"Lyricall" "Tendancies" to step up and leave you shook, and have me lookin like "Mobb Deep" against this "half way crook".//4

"Hail Shemy" you little bitch, I "crash" yo "course" of course Im the best (27 Wins) in Front Lines dawg hell yea and now Im bout to lay you at rest.//5

You aint "registerd" to rap, you was sent here to work at a cash "register".//6

Im bout to "Disable", yo lines, and I will win this battle whenever the first person "replies."//7

Are you "serious", naw you can't be cuz them played out lines of yours was whack and "misterious."//8

"Include" me, "Disclude" you, when Im done they be lookin around this Forum like YoungBuck who?//9

Aight, dawg you really suck, Ima go to yo girlz crib so I can make me a "Young-Buck", or "Fast-Buck", it don't matter moneys money to me-who really gives a fuck.//10

"Brain Dead", you is a "discrimination", an "altercation" to this rap game. You would sell 1 copy if Tupac Shakur was yo name.//11

Im bout to "Notify" and "verbalize" you. "Vaporize" you lines cuz Im the best it'z so fuckin tru.//12

I will "dominate" this battle, or over power Young. I know where you got yo name, cuz you can't pleasure yo girls so when you fuck-you wake up from the one night stand wit one buck.//13

FINISHER

I bet you really took yo time on this "piece", anotha EmCeE to come and go, YOUNGBUCK (FAGGOT) R.I.P. -Rest In Peace-.//14

Old 07-05-03, 12:20 PM   #9
RappinThug4life
0-14 = BANNED

YoungWhiteThug19 took this wit better vocab,flow, and metas. Better everything in my oppinion. He ripped YoungBuck.

"Hail Shemy" you little bitch, I "crash" yo "course" of course Im the best (27 Wins) in Front Lines dawg hell yea and now Im bout to lay you at rest.//5

That was a tight line.

Vote:YoungWhiteThug19

Old 07-05-03, 09:42 PM   #10
~C-Mac~

IP: E132 5EE3

Ta me...I think WhiteThug got dis one.....his flow was much better and I liked his punches.........dey packed more "punch" and left more lines......Overall it was a better verse......good spit on both scripts though...........

VOTE=> YoungWhiteThug19

Old 07-05-03, 09:49 PM   #11
Killa*MC
BANNED

IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by ~C-Mac~
Ta me...I think WhiteThug got dis one.....his flow was much better and I liked his punches.........dey packed more "punch" and left more lines......Overall it was a better verse......good spit on both scripts though...........

VOTE=> YoungWhiteThug19

Couldn't of said it any betta

Ya heard

Old 07-05-03, 10:17 PM   #12
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP: 3FE3 C427

my vote goes to youngwhite heres the lay-out

punches-youngwhite
style-youngwhite
flo-youngwhite
wordplay-youngwhite

Old 07-05-03, 10:21 PM   #13
Strategies
This is my first post!

IP: C1DA C961

YoungWhiteThug got this he came harder
in the verse than Buck.Good battle though.
GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-05-03, 11:53 PM   #14
Flip

IP: 12A4 7F12

Quote:
Originally posted by ~C-Mac~

VOTE=> YoungWhiteThug19

good battle.....

can yall both return the favor...
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=63543

Old 07-06-03, 01:43 AM   #15
ShEmY

lol damn.....
Aight I think it'z clear peeps think I won. Ok Upp'nnnn this shit ya'll. One mo poll vote and I ko his ass.

Good Battle Though

Upp'nnnn