RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
::POISON SERUM:: 1 16.67%
Feeble Minded 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-03, 03:58 PM   #1
Feeble Minded.

::POISON SERUM:: vs feeble minded...

IP: 7E5B 3C7C

aight....

rules were agreed to they are:
u spit first
spit however many u want and ill match them (forgot what u said ud spit)
poll attached....no hate votes...blah blah blah/....

GO!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-02-03, 04:06 PM   #2
::POISON SERUM::

IP: 6C04 C53A

POISON SERUM
YA KNOW IM ROLLIN UP THE HYDRO, SHITS SO BRIGHT IT'LL MAKE YA FUCKIN EYES GLO
CUZ YOU JUST A SIDESHOW CLOWN I'LL KNOCK YA FUCKIN LIGHTS OUT WIT MY PHILLY BLUNT CLOUD IM A PISTOL BANGIN COKE SLANGIN KILLIN MACHINE THE ONLY FUCKIN THING MY
HANDS TOUCH IS GREEN BITCH IM ONLY SEVENTEEN I SMOKE BLUNTS LASED WIT JIM BEAM I GO ON A DRUNKIN RAGE, FREESTYLE FA DAYS I GOT MY 45 ON THA STRAP 1 SHOT YA FACE IS IN YA LAP ALL I WANNA DO IS RAP N SMOKE WEED I FUCKIN KILLED A NIGGA OVA 1 POPPED SEED CUZ BEIN HIGH IS WHAT I NEED
IM STEALIN DA MIC LIKE CRIMINAL BOW CAN SUCK MY DICK WIT HIS LIL PREMATURE HO
FA REAL JAY Z YOU TRIPPIN THOUGH NAS I'L STEAL YA DO N GET AWAY FRUM THE PO PO
EMINEM YOUR A STRAIGHT RAPPER N ALL, BUT IM GETTIN SICK OF YOU TELLIN YA FAMILY TA SUCK YA BALLS THAT SHITS GETTIN AS OLD AS THE UNITED STATES LAWS CHRONICS ILLEGAL
N THE COPS ALWAYS GOT PROBABLE CAUSE
THIS COUNTRY IS GETTIN GAY I TOOK OUT A MARKER N STARTED COUNTIN DOWN MY DAYS
COMMERCIAL WRAP IS WEAK CUZ MONEY N FAME DONT DO @#%$ GIMME A BLUNT N A FLAME N ILL GET MY @#%$ LIT ITS HARD ENOUGH TRYIN TA FIND A @#%$ DAT FITS BUT R KELLY LEARNED IT FROM N 11 YEAR OLD THAT SPITS
EN NAPPY ROOTS KEN TAKE DEY CRAPPY BOOTS IN SKIP OUTA TOWN, SCRUBBY AS NIGGAS FOUND THEIR SOAP ON THE GROUND
N NOW IM SHOWIN ERIE A NEW SOUND CUZ MY FUCKIN RYMES ARE SO EXPLOSIVE THEY'LL BRING THE @#%$ ASS USA TROOPS DOWN
N @#%$ A GEARGE BUSH FUCKIN ALCHOHOLIC HIC ILL FALL DOWN WIT ONE PUSH DUDE DRINKS TONIC PRACTICES EBONICS SMOKES A JOINT A CHRONIC N GETS HOOKED ON PHONICS
ILL PUT A QUART A EX LAX IN LIL ROMEOS BABY FORMULA WATCH EM USE A POUND A BABY POUDER ON ASS N THEN WIPE IT, IT WAS ALMOST AS SHITTY AS HIS DADS CD FOR NO LIMIT ILL GO HEAD UP WIT DAT NIGGA FA A GRIP ILL BREAK HIS NOSE N PUT HIS GOLD TEETH THROUGH HIS FAT FUCKIN LIP N AFTER HES PASSED OUT ILL GIVE M AN ACID DRIP HE'LL WANNA STOP WRAPPIN AFTA THAT TRIP
I JUST GOT A BOTTLE A HENNY N IM READY TA DRINK HEAVY
JUST WAIT FA MY NEXT FREESTYLE TA COME ACROSS YA BLOCK
OH N TELL YA MOM SHE DONT KNOW HOW TA SUCK @#%$

Old 06-02-03, 04:08 PM   #3
Feeble Minded.

i will reply to this shit...

but does anyone else realize that his spit had nothing at all to do with me?? he rapped about eminem and jay-z for christs sake.....

Old 06-02-03, 04:11 PM   #4

I DONT HATE NEVER LIKED TO BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO I CAN DROP KIK YOU ASS WITH MY LYRICAL TONSILS..............................

Old 06-02-03, 04:22 PM   #5
Feeble Minded.

yo
ya rapping...like this newbie knew me/
but he rapped about jay-z and bigg-ie/
ya didnt even cuss, the words were all edits...like we aint read it?/
his sped-shit took my hatred for faggots and fed-it/
this is a free win,u cant out distance me...like shit out a shoe bin/
ya aint as "dope as him" i'll rip off this bitches fuckin fallopian/
ya hope to win...ill break ya fucking ankle and slope-ya-shin!/
ya drop songs...but motha fucka...this is a battle spit/
i could call eminem any day, and u wouldnt battle shit!/ hed choke
poison serum? what the fuck you sound like p diddy/
speak bitch...ya weak ass posion just cant rid-me/
ya took the line and went overboard...but it was to short/
if i was battling you with a 'box' you wouldnt 'hold down the fort'/
your scary when you rap like that..and expect the audience to clap right back!/
i aint trying...but how'd you spit 45 lines in two minutes?/
this bitch is either a cheater...or i dont git-it/
bush would whip ya ass in batling, and laugh when ya spit ya shit
i rap-torture you..execute you and no one gives a shit.../
ya wanna come back....steal that ^ ^...its the only way to beat this verse/ call the hearse...his condition only is getting worse.../

I DONT NEED TO SPIT MORE..U NEED TO BATTLE THO, NOT SPIT ABOUT GEORGE BUSH AND EMINEM....

Old 06-02-03, 04:24 PM   #6
Feeble Minded.

comon man....ill give you a rematch...no hate really...but battle me man u cant rap about other people in a battle against me..................................

Old 06-02-03, 04:27 PM   #7

THAT SHIT WAS TIGHT THE FACT THAT I SPIT SO QUICK IS CAUSE I HAVE A SOFTWARE THAT I TALK TO AND IT WRITES FOR ME ISNT THAT THE SHIT OR SHOULD I TAKE MY TIME TO TYPE THATS WHY I CANT CUS CAUSE THEY AINT IN MY SYSTEM BUT AIGHT I GOT YA ILL REPLY TO YOUR PUNCH LINES AND HOPE I DONT LOOSE HOPEFULLY I GET AT LEAST I VOTE FOR MY TRY IN THIS SHIT BUT GIVE ME A SEC AND ILL REPLY TO THIS SHIT

Old 06-02-03, 04:29 PM   #8

I M NEW TO THIS SHIT BUT I TRY CUZ MY BAD BUT GIVE ME SOME TIME AND ILL POST.........................................

Old 06-02-03, 04:36 PM   #9
Feeble Minded.

IP: 822D 0F49

aight,.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Old 06-02-03, 04:39 PM   #10

I'ma beat you and leave you 'centsless' like an olive skinned Cuban cabbie...Leave you bruised badly and confused when I scream "who's ya' daddy?"...The best part of you spewed out ya moms in an 82 caddy....After she got gang-banged by a few homeless dudes for a Newie and 2 Natties...You need to take a rest with ya gay threats that don't make sense...F*ck the Stage section, I'll kill a beat when shots Cross ya Heart like Play-tex...Your brain's a mess....You should be the posterboy 4 latex...You're the reason crack an base-heads should be practicin safe sex...You'll NEVER elevate like wingless birds wearing weighted vests...Like thin ladies obsessed with their guts, to me(tummy), you're a waist of stress...AND a waste of flesh like double-chins with over-abundant skin...I'm a Dr., you're a personal Trainer, You got my patients running thin...I'll sweep you off your feet wit a broomstick, the force will crumble your shins...And make you swallow ya own face when I uppercut ya chin...Cut ya skin off ya torso so I can get a good look at your 'inners'...When I'm done, you will no longer be full bodied like an empty Guiness...I'll pierce ya skull wit YOUR DADYS syphillis infected dick n' inject u wit his mental sickness...Ya Brain-Force? Strait Jacked it,God is my witness...You get under my skin like blisters...Heard ya mom is one of ya sistas...You'll REALLY be in-bread when I toss ya corpse in 1 of Wonder's mixers...I is like the winner's line, kid, you cross me and ya f*ckin finished

Old 06-02-03, 04:56 PM   #11
Feeble Minded.

yo
this aint no record...two wins on a newbie...but ill make guiness cuz i lived when you shot verbal bullets through me!/
fool freeze...i choke these new-bies at full force with these keys/
you go all out to make a ~punchline~...see my words on the screen and ~punch lines~/
when this bitch steps i toungue-'tie' him then 'cut-fine'/
he even fucks up at acting like he can rap..."take nine"/ (its take 4
i inject with mental sickness to show whos the sickest/
check-it...i leave this 'rusty' rapper with 'rickets'/
whos sick now bitch you cant flow this way/
ur a joke...when u rhyme niggas stop to pay/
thinking its all an act cuz when u rap ya whack/
this newbie posionous couldnt be dope on crack/

VOTES ON BOTH BATTLES..........

Old 06-02-03, 05:03 PM   #12

THATS TIGHT I KNOW I PROBABLY GOT AT LEAST ONE VOTE.............................................. ................

Old 06-02-03, 05:10 PM   #13
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon

IP: 8547 D45E

this was a good battle
you both had good flow, i liked
both of Feebles, nice punches and flow
I didn't like Poisons first one but his second
one was alright, yo Poison, listen to Feebles
tip and try to concentrate on punches adn direct
them to your opponent, you did good for a newb
but try to make your raps easier to read aight,
nice battle
vote=Feeble Minded
Peace
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades  
Old 06-02-03, 05:16 PM   #14
Feeble Minded.

yea urs was tight man...u have good potential if u just started....ur pretty good...just concentrate on what ace said, direct punches and flow at me, and ull be fine...

Old 06-02-03, 05:16 PM   #15

IP: 5D9F F480

THANKS CUZ ILL TAKE ADVICE YO I GOT A QUESTION THIS NIGGA *RC* BATTLED ME I GOT THE ONE VOTE FROM SOME HOMIE BUT HE BIT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS NIGGA WAS CRAZY LET ME LOOK FOR THE LINK AND ILL POST