![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| Rap Slayer |
|
5 | 100.00% |
| G UNIT BROOKLYN |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED
|
Rap Slayer vs G UNIT BROOKLYN
IP: B000 CA49
Quote:
LOOK I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ACCEPTED THIS SHIT WHEN THE CALL-OUT WASNT MEANT FO U BUT OKAY YOU DROP 1ST I DONT GIVE A SHIT HOW MANY LINES YOU DO MINES'LL BE BREIF |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Permanent
|
IP: 08C3 88FC
yo G-Unit, i'll put in my vote if you just hit this up
real quick dawg...thanks..................................... ...... - one http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=54395 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Ultimate Weapon
|
IP: C1DA C961
what the hell is this?!
a complete newbie vs one of the top ten im sorry g unit but i don't think his gonna battle you so don't count on it dog Peace ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED
|
IP: 5D69 6442
DAMN WHY THE FUCK HE COME IN MY CHRIT CALL OUT & TALK SHIT
I HATE TALKERS:::::::::::::::::::::::::: |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 17BF 5C2E
yo, don't listen to Ace
alright im checkin in right now, im gonna spit first but lets get my rules straight: 10 lines max no feeding no h/c/d votes u must spit 20 minutes after me or this doesn't count(i'll keep track) Gone |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: BB16 20A2
G Unit, come on man, u top 10 dawg.......... why u gonna rape the new kid........... and Rap Slayer, i thought u said u wanted a newbie battle........ u just dug ur own grave in this 1 playa
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 9156 C2DB
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54325
vote there plz g-unit...ill hit this up fair "obvious ur gona rape the newbie...." thanks.... i should be top ten soon!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 998A B6B1
yo.. plz vote on my battle vs MC PAT:: its hot..}
.................................................. ................................ .................................................. ............ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 987D 8FFE
Yo I hate dickryders
This dicks over here think that I have no chance so spit first so I can see what i'll get raped with. spit now, I'll spit later as soon as I can. people who want favors return, shut the fu** up bi**es and this ai'nt the page to do this Gone |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 987D 8FFE
Forget this 30 lines maxed fool
I'll slay this one for you Spit now Gone ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For Being A Dick
|
IP: 17BA BD61
Ill Drop My Vote Soon As You Drop Your Verses...
Hit This Up Witta Fair Vote Fo Me http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54746 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 987D 8FFE
aigh't
but at least we got some decent voters Not bi***es who like to reurn favors against someone who can't vote You made an example Noiz Gone Ps: I'll be on later in a ehile to spit |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For Being A Dick
|
IP: 17BA BD61
If G Votes For Me And He Has A Bad Verse Than I Would Vote For You..m Asking Him To Hit Up My Battle, Not Vote..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 2FB5 2378
yo .. i beleive u know lots bout rap and shit...
please check out my battle vs Noiz...... thanks.... read it carefully... peaceee................... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 987D 8FFE
hey yo I'd check your battle
but it It wouldn't matter G I cant vote so I'll just check it out ^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gone |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|