![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who had dis in Da BaG??? | |||
| MoS iLL |
|
0 | 0% |
| Evil_SoLo |
|
5 | 100.00% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
|
<>>>>> Evil_SoLo vs MoS iLL <<<<<>
IP: 6F3B 7093
aight you know what the rules are
if I forgot sumtin add it 10-15 lines no d/r no hate votes no crew votes Thats it.......... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C086 4CA5
When I’m high my mind straight stays focused I can’t wait to toke this
Can’t aint even the word for this herb “Ya Heard” It helped me wrote this Nuthin but dope spit doin flips as it flys-by merkin dudes, my rimes abuse I’ll spit first since you’s to damn scared…”now look” you’ve flared my fuse Who’s the syphilis growin in this guys tumors growth infection, “MoS iLL” Note the direction, cause I’ll still win this “so-called battle” Were you for real? Mr. E-vil, I’m to full of skill for you to even compete with, need to keep searching Goin to war with a killa like MoS iLLa….you’d look like a Ga-rilla at it’s birthing No flirting on the mic when I recite to end this fight with this guy Evil Solo Although you’s a girl to afraid to spit first, Please don’t “No Show” Now let’s poll vote Throws down mic There now you have shit on me homie, no hurry wit the flow “G” |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C086 4CA5
15 minutes to write that, please try to be as prompt
Good Luck Dawg! ...............................100 Character BULLSHIT................................ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
|
IP: 1108 0591
DAMN.................... YO DAWG DONT LET NO ONE VOTE ON THIS SHIT..................... I REALLY GOTTA GO HONESTLY.......... I WOULD NEVER NO SHOW............... ITS JUST THAT I GOTTA GO TO 2 fast 2 furious............................... THIS AINT A NO SHOW....... DONT NO 1 VOTE ......... WILL POST BEFORE TONGIHT
LaTeR |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C086 4CA5
Well, hopefully what you drop won't be pre-writ
Spit when you can I guess man...............SHIT! ![]() Drop tonight......I'm gonna watch me a movie to (Stormy weather) PEace |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
|
IP: 8ECF 3AED
yo................................................ EVIL GRABS DA MIC..................
........................................ Yo........... TIME TO SMASH.................. yo.............yo Strange activites from this cat is resulting into a death with out a cause// Your shit came too weak, you could hold up a Clap sign after ya verse and you still couldnt get an aplause// Dawg you need to walk away from this battle RIGHT AWAY i insist// The resolution to this Battle is gunna lead you to ur own " My wins came against... list"// his signature You need to hurry up and retire cuz in this Game you will never have any elegance// I mean just take a look at ur VERSE... yea... most of it didnt even make any sense// Your verse came really bad and gave me an easy win so I wanna give you my appreciation// There is A LOT to say but ill do it accordin to the rules 10 lines so I can save you some humiliaton// So im gunna throw a hard Punch to end this Pointless BOut// Ill shove your face into the ground, mess up your JAW... make you famous so you can tell everyone you are the REAL: SMASHMOUTH// LOL sorry bout takin so long........... DAMN 2 fast 2 furious was a BAD ASS MOVIE..................... LETS GET SOME VOTES |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C55E 00D3
^^ Damn what an opener.....
Solo took this battle, easly Ill your decent though..... I know my vote wont count but it helps throw some critisism.....keep uppin Return the favor: Whit3Chocolate vs ReQ & Someone else vs me lol |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For Biting.
|
IP: 65E2 FFA6
yo evil solo got this by betta punches fo real. ey evil check out my battle against j deisel and poll vote for the best verse aight. appreciate it!!!
poll vote- evil solo |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED For Biting.
|
IP: 65E2 FFA6
ey evil dog check out my battle with j deisel and poll vote for the best verse aight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 2D6A 3099
Ya i gotta go with those guy sI was feelin Evils a lot more so he gets my vote
............................ ............................. .......................... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
|
IP: 8ECF 3AED
AIGHT............................. uppin yall...................................keep dem votes comin............................................. ............. JUST DROP A LINK AND WE WILL VOTE ON URS............... ATLEAST I WILL.........
.........dont free post and not vote.........................LaTa |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C1DA C961
Evil won this. he had better flow and punches were harder. Definitely, this was a close battle.
vote=Evil |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C1DA C961
vote on my battle.............................aganst ELEVATED THOUGHT............................stay up my niggas..................................1
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 1411 141F
this shit was all Solo.....hes in a different league right now........
since i voted on your guyses battles vote on mine http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54577 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 998A B6B1
yo hit my battle vs. emcee juggs and straight fire abnd ill hit this when i get 100 posts
.................................................. ............................................ |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|