RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
C-Rabbit 1 16.67%
TREACH P 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-03, 07:28 PM   #1
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up C-Rabbit VS. TREACH P

IP:

Alright here is da battle man...

C-Rabbit VS. TREACH P

Rules:
15-30 lines
5 votez winz
5-0 is KO
No Crew, Hating, or Dickryding votes.


Aight playa now spit your shit...
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:36 AM   #2
Emotion
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 1,428
From: Aussie Hip Hop
IP:

OK ill spit later if you said you been waitin a long time well here i am you spit first lokkin to k.o me this shuit be easier you dirty punk you were to scared to battle trill........herbert
__________________
Soft focus

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:33 AM   #3
tRiLL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

lol this btich got no chance..............
i remember when he fuckin chickened out against me.......
first he acts all hard n shit.....but then he'll probably be a no show
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:55 AM   #4
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Nah dawg I already set up the rules...you spit first man. I mean you can't just go around changing rules. I do admit that I didn't face Trill because back then I didn't feel like i was good enougb to go agianst him. But thats changed....

pEace
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:56 AM   #5
Emotion
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 1,428
From: Aussie Hip Hop
IP:

HAH AH AH AH AH AH A
IMA DROP THIS WACK FAGGOT IN ABOUT 2 HOURS AND IF HE NO SHOWS IL DISS HIM HA HA HA HA AH AHA HAH AHA HA HAHA
__________________
Soft focus

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
 
Old 06-06-03, 08:36 AM   #6
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Yeah aight nigga we'll see. After you spit I'ma merk you. wit ease. You fuckin pussy. I can't wait to finally merk you.

pEace
 
Old 06-06-03, 10:56 AM   #7
Emotion
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 1,428
From: Aussie Hip Hop
IP:

HA HA HA HA THIS SHALL BE FUNNN
This shits gunna be done b rabbit style like that song
INTRO:
You only get one shot to merk treach p,accept yournever gunna be able to beat- me,

Funny because thats sounds like yours shit herbert........................................bit er

You no showed more than 4 times and avoided his pm you no who i am talkin about :trill/
Youre times over i hope you have health insureance or at the least a will/
But that wont accout for much because you 'style is worth about as much as an 'itchy and scratch' dollar bill/
I think alldigs made a mistake because he got ya battle record in 'reverse'/
Because your doin a b-rbbit , spewin up in the mirror and practising and havin a 'rehearse'/
Youre lookin to do somethin to me but not not 'knock out'/
ima put ya head up on my wall, another wack emcee to 'mount'/
You will never be a pimp not in 'youre best DREAMS'/
Youre realising its all over now ya head begins to split from the 'seams'/
YOu thinkin youre a gangster i dunnot who you think you'tricking'/
Youre right i should kill this cat while he's still 'kicking'/
But i wanna see his broken body crying at my feet 'licking'/
Geez i heard your name before never mentioned i noticed.............
TREACH THINKS oh yeah off a major production movie geez,TREACH REGAINS FOCUS,

You fucken biter

This finishing few lines,
I looked into your background wondered how you got you 5 'victo-ries',
Found out it was because you were battlin cats like the cobra, no wunder youre hits keep on missin- me,


qoute by b rabbit or whatever the fuck he is"I do admit that I didn't face Trill because back then I didn't feel like i was good "/
Nuthins changed ,quit now you no you should,because youve got a style thats easier to burn than keroscen splashed over wood/


8 mile theme finishes.............................
__________________
Soft focus

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
 
Old 06-06-03, 10:59 AM   #8
Emotion
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 1,428
From: Aussie Hip Hop
IP:

A FEW NOTES.. ONE HE WENT OFFLINE
another one that itchy and scratchy bit yall would have sseen that when they go to itchy and scrathcy land now hess gunna no show and write some pre writtens lol, and the rehearse buit was from that 8 mile movie lol
__________________
Soft focus

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:34 PM   #9
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

aight aight....your bout to witness another motherfuckin merk in place...so keep yo ass's on dis battle...haha..I'm lovin dis...

haha...I just got home from school and I am in da mood to fuckin rip dis fag a new asshole...

Shit...hahaha...fuck man....this shit is beyond ease...

haha..yo here it comes...
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:39 PM   #10
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aww shit...I gotta go out to eat. Man I will post my shit as soon as I get home. Sorry about the incovinence but I promise when I get back I am gonna merk dis bitch.

pEace
 
Old 06-06-03, 11:34 PM   #11
Emotion
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 1,428
From: Aussie Hip Hop
IP:

GEEZ THIS BEEN GOIN 2 DAYS AND COUNTIN.....LOL SO IT TOOOK YOU THat long to pre write your shit ha ha ha hjha ha ah ha ah ah go ahead try and merk me you pe writtem bitin fag
__________________
Soft focus

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
 
Old 06-07-03, 07:36 AM   #12
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I didn't pre write shit and this hasn't been going on two days....its been not even goin gon a day since you spit your shit....I just had some shit to do last night. But my shit will be up soon.

pEace
 
Old 06-07-03, 07:52 AM   #13
Emotion
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 1,428
From: Aussie Hip Hop
IP:

I am just wunderin i hate you faggots that do this , get you oppnet to spit a day before, and then come to the battle and talk yaself up for sucks sake you have had that long to pre write it when i did myn in like 5 mins you faggoot
__________________
Soft focus

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
 
Old 06-07-03, 08:26 AM   #14
R-Rated
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Thats why I started this pole on 5-30-03 and you spit your shit on 6-6-03. And you said you where gonna drop your shit asap on 6-5-03. So don't tell me you did it in 5 minutes. I just started my shit now...so it will be up soon.

pEace
 
Old 06-07-03, 08:29 AM   #15
Emotion
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 1,428
From: Aussie Hip Hop
IP:

good finanllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy
after we do this i want a round 2 you spit first trill warned me boout you pussying out
__________________
Soft focus

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.