RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
ATL SPILLA 0 0%
Duce I Rae 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-03, 03:08 PM   #1
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
ATL SPILLA VS Duce I Rae Round II

IP:

YO bitch you up for another killing
Don't bitch out now

10-20 Lines
You know the rules
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 03:14 PM   #2
ATL SPILLA
New to RB
 
Posts: 89
From: DIRTY SOUTH
IP:

naw its ok U R SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN ME HAHAHAHAHHA MAN U R FUNNY AND SINCE U THINK U SO GREAT Y DONT U GO BATTLE SOME1 BETTA? heres a line

U A BITCH DAT WILL NEVA AMOUNT 2 NUTTIN
U CAN SIT ONLINE AND RAP ALL U WONT STILL COULDNT BEAT ME
FUCK U AND YO PUSSY ASS B/F SAND MAN AND CRYSIS
ALL YALL CAN SUCK ON MY NUTS
I RAP FO FUN 2 GET BETTER I DONT RAP 2 BEEF
PCE OUT KID....NICE TALKIN 2 U
 
Old 06-07-03, 03:16 PM   #3
Crysis
Kung Fu
 
Crysis's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,271
From: In The Hearts of Millions
IP:

all you make is gay jokes homie fuckin pussy............................................. .................................................. .......
__________________
<center>a.k.a Enseign</center>
 
Old 06-07-03, 03:20 PM   #4
ATL SPILLA
New to RB
 
Posts: 89
From: DIRTY SOUTH
IP:

aw is some1 goin 2 cry? hahahahaha dawg shut da fuck up crysis GET DA FUCK OF MY COCK I KNO U WANT IT BUT SEE IM STR8 I THINK DUCE WANTS U THO.......so if i may suggest quit interferin wit my shit and go suck a dick......ive got betta thins 2 do outside than fuck wit homo's online.....IM TAKIN YO GIRL OUT, PCE
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.