RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
ATL SPILLA 1 16.67%
Duce I Rae 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-03, 05:08 PM   #1
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
ATL SPILLA VS Duce I Rae

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Rules 10-20 lines
normal rules no d/r
Haten that type of shit

I spit 1st
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 05:57 PM   #2
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Look at me, Im battlen a Newbie//
this shit is like teaching a baby//
this guy learned to rap from drama class//
No wonder his shit sounds like melodramatic acts//
This cats fake like Milli Vanilli//
Calls him self ATL SPILLA, truth is hes Vannila//
Dancen around in shinny outfits//
gay cauz you taken cum shots like you eating grit's//
Ok enough wit the gay coments//
Lets talk about somthing serous//
About how ya delierious, Deinstitutionalization//
You aint exscaping this vacation//
this is where we cut off curclulation//
All venaltaion to deranged patients//
then give you oxygen masks laced wit aids//
So choose your death quick or slow//
Eather way you won't grow old//
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 05:59 PM   #3
ScottyC
overseas mc
 
IP: 5944 49F7

yo could u hit this up please4 and i will vote when i see both verses
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54173
thanx peeps
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:15 PM   #4
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Fuck that his bitch ass left
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 06:53 PM   #5
ATL SPILLA
New to RB
 
From: DIRTY SOUTH
IP: 0363 9A72

im bout 2 go 2 war wit duce, his gonna soon be cryin fo a truce my lyrics are infinate, your defeat u wishin fo is definate
im known as ATLS SPILLA, cause i rock beats like thrilla
leavin ya tappin your feet, watchin u go down in defeat
when u was dreamin of winnin wht was u thinkin?
cause yo rhymes are stinkin, i can see u sinkin
im'a give u life by pumpin air in ya like nike infusion
then hit ya wit my flow like omosis defusion
leavin ya own lyrics and brains in confusion
ive come 2 a conclusion this nigga couldnt even beat ladin
the worst thin is ladin dont even speak english
yo flows are childish, all it is, is jibberish
my spits wear of this nigga like erosion
im'a beat u so bad u gonna think u on acid
dawg im hard 2 messure, im hittin ya so hard u think its peer pressure
word of advice keep yo lyrics and tressure it
cause no 1 wants 2 hear a faggot rhyme
cops gettin ready 2 bust me fo a crime
cause i killed this nigga fo wastin my time
im a newbie, and ive beat u, maybe just 1 day u can beat me, MAYBE!
 
Old 06-06-03, 07:20 PM   #6
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

ok up for votes
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 07:29 PM   #7
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Yo some votes would be nice
.................................................. ..........................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 07:34 PM   #8
2 tyma
Light Weight
 
From: KTN
IP: E98D 9D7B

NEED VOTES http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54842

lets get 1 thang straight. this was a poor ass battle an a waste of my tyme. but the newb took it. his wordplay was betta even tho y'alls punches was a tie
__________________
2 Tyma AKA Boy wonder
 
Old 06-06-03, 07:36 PM   #9
Emcee Juggernaut
Registered User
 
Emcee Juggernaut's Avatar
 
From: the 36th chamber
IP: CEF5 716F

ok..both werent the best..but gotta give it to duc i rae....some of atl spillas shit did'nt really ryhme...but duce's first 2 lines didnt ryhme as well...but..vote goes to duce........

vote=duce i rae
 
Old 06-06-03, 07:41 PM   #10
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

yes newbie and baby ryheme and you poll voted for the wrong person .................................................. .......................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 07:45 PM   #11
Emcee Juggernaut
Registered User
 
Emcee Juggernaut's Avatar
 
From: the 36th chamber
IP: CEF5 716F

yo man..i cant poll vote...sorry..u jus gonna have ta count this.......
---------------------100 character bullshit-----------------------------------
 
Old 06-06-03, 07:54 PM   #12
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

yes you can you have 100 posts............................................. .........................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 07:58 PM   #13
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
IP: E1C0 A40A

VOTE DUCE, HIS FLOW WAS BETTER & HIS PERSONAL
GOOD WORDPLAY...THATS ALL I COULD CALL FOR NOW
OVER ALL A GOOD BATTLE
VOE=DUCE
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-06-03, 08:12 PM   #14
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Votes
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 08:16 PM   #15
SMOG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CEF5 716F

maaan you voted weak on that shit yo duce but its all gravy....You definetly are battlin a newbie wit no skills and you did take this shit.............I didnt think your spit was too phat but it was way better than "ATL SPILLA"....that name threw me off at tha begining......hey dawgs go vote on the lilrippa vs. smog battle....PEACE cuzinz
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.