RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-03, 09:42 PM   #1
AReAlHoMeBoY

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Some Shit On My Chest That Needs To Get Off!! (dont Sleep)

IP: C1DA C961

tha eyes open,its mornin again ive gotta get up and fight this world again but im to stressed to battle/
i get out tha bed,wonderin how u can walk when u feel dead,
so i sit down fillin this paper up wit lead/
at times life can seem like everythin is splendid,life pushes me to tha edge... i wish tha bad would be ended/
see in life u have these friends that say they yo friends but r really just stuck up backstabbin bastards/
im tired of havin no money and low self esteem and walkin around beggin for food like it was a crack feind/

as words are speakin through our mouths actions r bein takin place and someone bout to get hurt/
so fuck it ive gotta stand my ground and i will never back down..god made dirt so prepared to get buried/
day after day tha struggle between my parents seems to get worse its to much weight to be carried/
and im confused by my mood swings like michael jackson confused cuz he doesnt kno if he wants to be white or black/
so should i be mad or happy when this kids life is gonna be ended from a dumb incident cause he cant keep his mouth shut/
and while im writin this im a tell you gurl i really love you...and fuck that 50 cent shit i love more than some dumb fat kid eatin some cake/
ill do anythin and everythin and ill say it again i love you gurl ill do anythin for you as long as im here but when im gone please dont cry for me/

and these are thangs that can happen in life so just live your life and fuck everybody else man u kno im sayin man but fuck it man im almost fed up wit life and its stupid games man

Last edited by AReAlHoMeBoY : 06-15-03 at 09:47 PM.
Old 06-15-03, 10:23 PM   #2
D GreE

IP: 841E F38E

good spit. thats like the 6th micheal jackson reference ive read today lol, but most of them was bout the danglin baby shit. but good stuff.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=57996

drop a comment on that if u feel like it, if not its all good. Its a hot collab tho

Peace
Old 06-15-03, 10:32 PM   #3
AReAlHoMeBoY

ight

IP: C1DA C961

ight thanks for tha feedbback dawg

UPPIN
Old 06-16-03, 12:02 AM   #4
ShadyGirl

IP: 0A02 FEA8

eyo... that was deep. definately sounded like you had some shit on your chest. keep it comin
Old 06-16-03, 06:31 AM   #5
The MRB
BANNED For Being An Idiot

Text Record: 1-1
IP: C22E FA17

started off deep and nice with ok vocab but then later on u really fell off flow rise and rhyme wise keep it consitent for a better mark but for now u get

eborted verdict: D+

u a good prospect man head up, keep writing and elevate maybe incorporate more complex worplay

return the favour at

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=57908
Send a message via AIM to The MRB   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-03, 02:14 AM   #6
AReAlHoMeBoY

man fuck it

IP: 4427 437B

man i knew if i wrote this no one would fuckin reply to it so fuck this shit yo i aint even waistin my time wit this man im tired of it so fuck all ya yo yall can kiss my ass