RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
TheHandsOfGod 5 100.00%
Taktik 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-03, 12:56 PM   #1
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
TheHandsOfGod vs Taktik

IP: D27D 0B18

10-20 lines
no dr,c,h votes
no feedin'

I'm bout to spit meh shit soon, ya betta hit this up soon too, seen???

FIRST ELITE BATTLE.........
Send a message via AIM to Taktik  
Old 06-19-03, 01:05 PM   #2
Taktik
fuCKYou

Xecutives Representative Presents....... ELITE AND BRUTAL FORCES

My flow presence sends shivers makes ya quiver like "winter~rivers":::: i'm an intra-molecular threat like intracate developed "splinters"//(cut~to~injure)

Lyrical mind strain de-frames memory, left insane, spittin "polka":::: you "ill"? Spit ya "mind~tamed", "cork" a vitory, on dis "BAT"-tle like Sammy Sosa//

I'm "sicker" then visiting hospitals and "french kissin people in bed":::: also "sick" in the head, fuck words, "S"ocially "T"ransmit "D"iseases instead//(STD..switched)

My words so bold they make noise, like a "knife", to the"point"::::: my verbal~herbal burnin like "missles" yernin for me to "deploy"//

Deplete~alloy, sick I'm nearly "vomittin", surpass astonishment:::: SPIT THE NEXT LINE WIT "CAP'S LOCKED" CUZ I'M ALL FOR "CAPITAL" PUNISHMENT//(Capital letters??)

Mannafest ya~mind, I'm kinda like Einstein tryin to stop time:::: It's easy, hands on the "clock" applaud after every line//(tick...tock)

My hurtful~verbalness internally bursts all da words~ya'll~spit:::: so I switch your "bladder" and "stomach" that explains why all of your "verses~shit"//

Leave'ya "green wit envy" like "dead presidents" on dollar bills::::: you had these lines saved, if anything you should've "pre-wrote" ya own "will"//

De~mote ya own skill, a chance to give a "self~evaluation":::: too bad ya can't "vote for Taktik", fingers twitchin' wit temptations//

You livin' lyrically is like sayin "Return da favor" to a mod :::: I'll beat ya "physically", arm wrestle n' win from the "hands of god"//

Goin Elite, breath bitch my spit is nearly complete:::: don't speak, your "words" turn "marquee"? Nope, they jus try to "retreat"//
Old 06-19-03, 04:26 PM   #3
Taktik
fuCKYou

I know Hands of God is online right now, his name is on the "User's Online" list, and he wasn't on there a while ago...so spit your lines man, don't want to wait all nite, i sent a PM even
Old 06-19-03, 07:46 PM   #4
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 40-6
IP: C667 C267

aight im hear now i jus got home from baseball practice i jus seen this aight ill spit soon but words of ad vice

U SPIT 11BARS that 22 lines so u went over the limt so dont get mad if u do also ok cuz

I NO SHIT IS UR FIRST Elite battle but u no U GOTTA UNDERSTAND u went over aight ill spit soon holla
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak  
Old 06-19-03, 08:26 PM   #5
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

FIRST ELITE BATTLE BUWAHAHHA KID GET UR MIND RIGHT DONT BATTLE ME

wid sharp rhymes i "slice-n-rip","open-this-kid",n put his insides on ebay cuz there "open-for-bid"//
ta win u need better "tak-tiks",strechin u like "elas-tic",u could read this verse over and over n still not 'perfect' my "prak-tis"..//
u couldnt spit sickness if u were fuckin 'aids' "infected-kids",even if u won this battle u couldnt get my props cuz ur repin "execu-tivs"//
like 'auido-kids' with a 'lisp' u spit with "slurs",i hit were it "hurts",if u spit 3 more times id still win wid 1 "verse"//
im the CAPITAL of this "battle-state",how u got the guts ta battle me ur stilla "middle-weight",call me ur MAID cuz im servin u a "verbal-plate"//
ta stop my verse it needs ta be "frozen",ud wid how do u "sapose-this",cuz im partin ur flow in 2 like i was "moses"//..flow like a river..
i can tell ur 'despret' cuz in ur sig ur offer come try out "free-agents",like a Cathloic Priest in a hospital the sickness u bring ta the battle is touchin under"age-paitents"//
half thouse bars were prolly "pre-writen",if i sliced open ur 'skull' n spit on ur 'brian' u still couldnt understand what "im-spitin"//
taktik im eating u up kid cuz u cam with "weak-punches",the only thing of mine u could eat is 'bums' wid "cheap-lunches"//
half ur verse is BIG WORDS n it dosent even "make-sense",no 'cents' like home less people "paying-rent"//
u couldnt win with MAGIC in this battle if ur name was 'harry-potter",im forcin this loss down ur throat makin u eat it like mothers with "bilemic-doughters"//

IIIITTTTTSSS OVER lol no hate kid good battle
Old 06-19-03, 08:30 PM   #6
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon

Text Record: 44-10
IP: CEF5 716F

damn this battle's tight...........
.................................................. ....
...............this should be a close
on, or not.....................
Peace
^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades  
Old 06-19-03, 08:34 PM   #7
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

aight peeps both verse are in SOOOOOO VOTE THIS UPPPPP............................................ .............................................
Old 06-19-03, 08:50 PM   #8
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP: 4500 AF39

that shit was ILL.......uppin 4 votes ppl, hit up the polls and vote...............leave a link if ya want.............jus vote plz ppl.......about the 11 bars, I missed that yo, after I got to spacing the lines apart and checkin' for proper flow n' shit afterwards I prob counted'em wrong, my bad, but like you said I dun care if you spit 22 lines either.........UPPIN da VOTES

Last edited by Taktik : 06-19-03 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-19-03, 08:53 PM   #9
MiC ChEcK

Text Record: 0-1
IP: FC7E F6AF

hands won hands down.............................................. ........
.................................................. .........................................
vote- hands

Old 06-19-03, 08:55 PM   #10
Wh1T3Ch0cOLaTe

IP: 2D6A 3099

Dam i ll battle, Taktik good shit man, but the unstoppable force og god is too much.Everyline had me laughin and shit, his flow was fuckin off the hook more puches and funnier shit . Vote--------------> HandsodGod

Old 06-19-03, 08:59 PM   #11
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP: 4500 AF39

yo mic check, how bout actually fuckin explainin your vote...shit I thought comin to Elite I wouldn't see that shit no more man....I respect whitechocolate's vote still, but I'm still uppin for votes ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-03, 09:02 PM   #12
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick

Text Record: 11-5
IP: 17BA BD61

Taktic, You Had A MAD HOT FLOW Going For You There, Your Beggining Was Strong, Then You Became Average...

And Just Like Other Two Voters, Handsofgod Had Be Laughing...I Really Have Trouble With Flow AND Punches In one Verse, And Hands Nailed That In...

My words so bold they make noise, like a "knife", to the"point"::::: my verbal~herbal burnin like "missles" yernin for me to "deploy"//

I Missed The Rhyme In That One Man...Good SHit Though, Strong Shit

Then Handsofgod...
i can tell ur 'despret' cuz in ur sig ur offer come try out "free-agents",like a Cathloic Priest in a hospital the sickness u bring ta the battle is touchin under"age-paitents"//

That SIlenced All Those Hospital Sickness Lines..Ahahaha

Flow= Taktic
Multis= -None-
Punches= HandsofGod
Metas= Tie
Creativity= Handsofgod

Close Battle, Both Better Then Anything I Could Come Up With...

So My Vote Is Handsofgod

Hit Up Me And Incite Or Whatever, And R-Rated Too

Old 06-19-03, 09:03 PM   #13
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

Text Record: 33-17
IP: 7620 981C

damnnn nice fucking shit but i give it to thehandsofgod, i was feeling his punches and his flo, nice shit

Old 06-19-03, 09:04 PM   #14
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

thanks for all the peeps who voted thanks for explain it noiz keep upin peeps............................................. ........................................
Old 06-19-03, 09:05 PM   #15
MiC ChEcK

IP: FC7E F6AF

taktik......

im so sorry, did i make you cry ?.....if so im so sorry...wanna hanky ? or how bout a vote?.............
lol shut yur mouth kid

Last edited by MiC ChEcK : 06-19-03 at 09:08 PM.