RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-03, 12:27 PM   #1
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

B.R.E soldier.....

IP: 44B7 B6C4

we are unstoppable
nobody can harm the best
now...................................

peep around corners and watch out for some guys, stealth mode missionary, trying not to die/
creep around time to time looking for newbies to kill, won't stop eating till my heart content is filled/
take a time out, and take a breather now,cuz you'll be looking for brain parts like the hospitals' a lost and found/
youth of the nation, but i ain't talkin p.o.d, because are shit is infinitely fresh,and its hard not to agree/
nobody can fuck with the best, and we got this shit on lock for life, even if the internet evolved, B.R.E, still reppin and makin the shots/
so you till want to play, but you can't compete, because the graveyard will envy how i will put ya to sleep/

UH OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh
UH OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

nah im not singin an r&b hook, im predicting ya future, how i take a gun and how im gonna shoot you/
i take up all elements and see what tha fuck is up, because im gonna put holes in you that will be envied by sluts/
so you can talk all the shit you like, and say what you can, but im'a be like Martin Lawrence and "tell Dat" you "ran"/
show you the dysfunksional family,like a bone in ya body can't dance, but end up doin the harlem shake at first glance/
i tunr my opponents amazing, cuz they all learn after im done, just the best simply, having my fun/
so if ya really want to mess with the best, my rhymes is get bolder, because i don't need strategy to kill as a B.R.E soldier..../