RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: WHO CAN FLOW BETTER. CANNIBAL/ Instagator
Instagator 0 0%
EMCEE Cannibal 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-03, 11:57 PM   #1
EMCEE Cannibal
BANNED

Who Can Flow Better Emcee Cannibal Vs Instagator

IP: 1BD5 13B2

this is a flow battle. 10-15 lines. vote on who you think can flow the best, not on who has the best punch lines cuz I wansn't out to embarass this cat.

Old 06-30-03, 11:59 PM   #2
EMCEE Cannibal
BANNED

this is a fucked up segment of my life, i think i got my girl pregnant lastnite/
a fragment of my cum might have met wit her eggs-and i think her period is laggen/
i should of strapped up jimmy, but no rubber was in site, im dumber then dumb, jesus-christ/
i should of excepted the hummer, the blow would of eased-this-fright, if she drops a kid outta her uterus/
im fucked cuz my sperms the root-of-this, the-jiz in me is what bares the fruit-for-it, if this is true im shootin,-shit!/
this cant be true, if it is im evicted outta my own-home, and restricted from even goin-on, my life will be slowen-down/
im getten pissed, my mouths foamen-now, but don’t think for a second i aint gonna take care of my own-child, my seed/
its part-of-me, even tho its hard-for-me ta even think of the thought-of-bein a father wit a kid in the back seat of my car-and-eaten, but if its gotta-be, then ill take a shot-and-see if it works out or if its not-for-me/
I aint gonna turn my cheeks on sumtin that came from me,it aint gonna leave,and abortion aint even a question, a porion of me thinks about it,then my soul takes over the evil and tells-it/
That their aint a chance in hell of my kid being killed before it gets a chance ta be itself/

Old 07-01-03, 12:03 AM   #3
EMCEE Cannibal
BANNED

your spit instagator........................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Old 07-01-03, 01:24 AM   #4
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog
IP: 1E10 D619

my bad just saw this, and i allready beat you in a regular battle so how you goona emberasss me. juss wonderin ill out flow you in a min gotta drink this 40 oz. of Hurricane
Send a message via AIM to InStIgAt0r