RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Born to Kill 0 0%
ThuG WhytE 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-03, 01:34 PM   #1
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

Thug Whyte vs. Born To Kill

IP: 0478 54E5

Ight dawg rules are as follows...

no feedin
no bitin
no d/r
no crew
no freepostin
and all them

u spit first
10-20 lines
spit by 11 tonight...... - O n e

Old 07-01-03, 01:36 PM   #2
Born To Kill
Veteran

IP: 0715 E2C0

Checkin in, man...

Rules are fine.

No crew to rep.

I'll come at ya before I leave work today.

Old 07-01-03, 01:38 PM   #3
ålphå bë†
Who Needs Elevation?

IP: CDBE 76F0

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=62424

ayo hit that up and ill vote on this.jus PM me the link once the verses are posted
Send a message via AIM to ålphå bë† Send a message via Yahoo to ålphå bë†  
Old 07-01-03, 01:39 PM   #4
NewPort

Well if you got no crew maybe you should try out
for elementals...in the subforum of The Alliance..you'd be
a good recuite.. but if you interested i'll talk to you after tha
battle..lemme know what chu think................. - O n e

Old 07-01-03, 01:42 PM   #5
BiG ApE

IP: 3284 3AC0

coo ma. my avatar is the same dude in ur undefeatable tendencies logo. n whens this attle gonan get on its feeT

Old 07-01-03, 02:30 PM   #6
I.TWriter

IP: BC99 309D

hit this up http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=62227
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 07-01-03, 02:45 PM   #7
Pr0phecy

IP: 508E 446C

this should be good...get 'em Thug Whyte
.................................................. ...................
coem vote
on the battles wit my name in it

Old 07-01-03, 04:14 PM   #8
NewPort

ight dawg im just gunna go first..no feedin

Droppin . .

..: Practice :..

This kat was killed before he was born .. just left his talent swirlin around in his lost life cycle [I]//
Too many [I] dreams
of sick scenes on the top 10 list on users' computer screens only way you could moonwalk over me would be to JACK Michael // michael jackson..

I've seen camals spit better than you .. Cant take the bruise from the punch..have to feather-the-wound , no voice for audio..cant even humm-up-the-tune n b4 he lost concousness he hit death faster than the light of the flash //
No Life left to surpass and people be like.. " where them nouns and verbs at?'' I know ya heard that..Nice avatar how'd you take a picture wit your head on that skull staff? //

..: Killin Born :..

Close your eyes..set em down .. listen to the sound above the crowd no spit you spat was worth the time in rap.. couldn't even make ure parents proud cuz spitten sickly enuff to the point of vomit is naht aloud //
You excite the hound to break solid ground breakin you down like the glass scattered shattered three panels loud this is a battle naht conversing i think you meant to go to the Hip-Hop Lounge [I]//

This kids so sunk, hes reppin under-water [I] cities
dissin politically crazed leaders in their mid-fifties, doin three-sixties in town meeting commitees terrorfy this //
Suckin for you is constant, so im the variable and allow me to verify this your strikin like a handicapped afghan terrorist in other words you suck... just thought i'd clearify-this //

I'm just leavin you lyrics that you could possibly tie to .. you aren't bitin my lyrics but my lyrics bite you and the organs inside you you should just be thankful for all the puches i provide you //
Normally i would pass by you but you crashin so i figured.. hell why not collide too? better than you and you have 14 more battles than i do //

Goes only by computer.. all systematic ranks pullin hacker pranks from southern states to other mates who migrate late .. sucks so that sets us //
Hes losin from houston and now ure cues done .. alliance, respect us put a lassle on this cowbay and maim the fame and dismantle the frame on this kid from Texas

... Tha Merkin ...

Wow, how can this be this kat has no life but to sit and battle teens, seventeen and hes thirty-three and hopefully he learns from me that hes worsening ya'll heard what i said ta him //
Quittin would be tha only thing that would better him to give you an 'FU' would make you a varsity lettermen ..knows he sux but when questioned he replied; At least ima Veteran //

Old 07-01-03, 05:10 PM   #9
Born To Kill
Veteran

Thug Whyte said not to bite...that's why he wearin his Hannibal mask...
Ya know he's compelled ta get his hand held cuz beatin my rhyme's an impossible task.

Is this some kinda test? Ya crew just PM'd me this morn asking me ta join...
Well, I'm a best this test depite ya protests cuz I'm holdin my own and ya just holdin ya groin.

Thug White thinkin ya Frank White, ya ain't no king no top dog Element...
A jester at ya finest, surrounded by the tiniest and ya think I want ta represent?

Nuff bout ya crew, now I'm turnin ta you, bout ta rip ya somethin real brand new...
Talkin bout ya ass, in case ya couldn't grasp cuz I'm a tear ya another or lose my fuckin shoe.

Pretty little bitch I almost bust a stitch laughin when I saw ya picture on Vogue...
Thinkin you'll get rich with ya gender switch lovin dick like Lewinsky loves a stoag.

String ya up like a side of beef cuz ya spit sounds like a string of queefs...
Tossin pussy farts instead of rappin with heart ya need ta douche ya mouth and get a "fresh" start.

I'm a freak like Wild Kingdom cold bite off ya thumb, call me the rappin snappin turtle...
Ya made a mistake swimmin in my lake cuz ya fake like a fat man lookin thin in a girdle.

Just take a vacation and play ya Playstation or take ya ass back ta work and take some dictation...
Ya fucked up coming here now ya branded like steer, bent over my "lines" takin my "bars" in ya rear.

Ya need ta elevate cuz ya shit is so damn low so I'm a knock "up" ya rhymes like an unprotected ho...
Have my seed grow, online ya know, impregnate ya ass with my potent lyrical en-vitro.

Like a bearded lady or a deformed baby ya shriek like a sideshow freak on an acid peak...
Ya shit can break glass and attract dogs in mass but it'll never be enough ta save ya young ass.

Well, I actually posted a question in WEC checkin to see if I could diss ya crew but no one answered.
I see "No Crew" in ya rules but I'm assuming that means no crew votes. I've seen other battles where crews were dissed so I'm hoping what I laid down was within the guidelines.
If it ain't, sorry, wasn't tryin ta break rules, just get personal.

Peace

Old 07-01-03, 06:48 PM   #10
Born To Kill
Veteran

1st Uppin for votes!!!

This is a bad-ass vet battle!!!

Let's get some votes and determine a winner...

Thanks much

Peace

Old 07-01-03, 10:06 PM   #11
R-Rated

IP: E5EB 11E6

Yo man this shit was crazy. I can't decide!! Yo hold up give me a sec............................................... .................................................. ................................aight yo I'ma play it like this. Both your ryhmes were sick but Thug Whyte took this battle with better punches and flow. I think Born To Kill was off da hook but not as good.

Vote=Whyte

pEace

Old 07-01-03, 10:08 PM   #12
NewPort

thanks dawg..and props to Born..didn't think u was
gunna come at me that strong..nice drop.....

UPPIN UPPIN/....................................... - O n e

Old 07-01-03, 10:17 PM   #13
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: A83D FCA5

yo this shit was off tha hook, but i feel that whyte came a little harder, so my vote goes to whyte, ey whyte check this out and poll vote for the best verse aight http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=62523

Old 07-01-03, 10:19 PM   #14
BiG ApE

IP: 3284 3AC0

wow this was a tite battle yo. personally i felt whites better. i liked how his flow went and his punches.

Old 07-01-03, 10:24 PM   #15
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias

IP: C1DA C961

VOTE - WHYTE

REASON: He came harder wit tha punches, betta wordplay, etc...srry btk, he juss took...wit that verse u juss spit, u cud beat alotta vets (prolly me lol) but whyte edged dis out...

^^tite battle
i'll poll my vote inna sec
PEACE
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit