RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Alkaues 0 0%
Taktik 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-03, 10:16 AM   #1
Taktik
fuCKYou

Alkaues vs Taktik

IP: D27D 0B18

10-15 lines
no dr/c/h votes
if you no-show yous a pussy
---------------------------------------
WHO THE FUCK IS ALKAUES????

vibe cause earth corrosion, birth of an omen, flows like the ocean::::sorry, I can't spit right, the shit your omittin' is too potent//

why waste time on a newbie? I'm distinctly, truely viewing::::a victory yet again, yet a win, is simply soothing//

either you BITE or SUCK, just like a child toothing:::I should wear a HAZARDOUS sticker, "flow" like acidic leaks spewing//

O and O, view the poll and watch your body reject your soul:::: quickly turn your record to "0-1" like a team's "visitors" scoring a goal//

pay the toll, your records like a naked bitch, TWO CIRCULAR HOLES's::::good to learn to lose son, now take a pad~and~pen~and~go//

Aren't you bitches SICK of challenging, or just challenging somebody SICK:::answer quick, foundation blown to bricks, Taktik immune to ya shit//

me coming down with sudden throat cancer is your only benefit::::your below my less, ingest, and spit you out like halogens//

you battle, win?, now that's foreseeing, yet forceful when believing::::no victory over me, only way your shit "drops" is over "balconies"//

electrify even the sarge', at the station, already CHARGED::::your shit is BIT, in a CELL is the only way ur BEHIND~YOUR~BARS//

now before you "PASTE" your lines, let me get clarify the cause::::most my battles are NO SHOWS because mo fo's don't like the loss//

it's how the mind~flows, that projects my assigned~goal::::to blind~yo~folks, so they don't see you lose this "5 to 0"//

you try~and~vote, you can't, so basically your~dyin~slow:::::it's how~it~goes, your CRASHIN you ain't just flyin~low//

I spit~fireballs, when suddenly i lit~Alkaues:::::hold up this rap, what the fuck's your name? "Clap" you like the "sign says applause"//

I'm jus~sprayin, while your jus~sayin, "I'm jus~playin"::::you jus~facin the doc~sayin, "there's goes another patient"//

I damage ya', rip your eyes out, now a blind amateur:::::twist tha retina,last verse as I show you how "bad ya were"//
Send a message via AIM to Taktik  
Old 06-10-03, 06:03 PM   #2
Taktik
fuCKYou

where is this guy??????like i said........

now before you "PASTE" your lines, let me get clarify the cause::::most my battles are NO SHOWS because mo fo's don't like the loss//

don't let this be another no show, where you at Alkaues?
Old 06-10-03, 06:04 PM   #3
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: A83D FCA5

ill vote when this shit drops

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old 06-10-03, 06:04 PM   #4
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: A83D FCA5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-10-03, 11:46 PM   #5
Taktik
fuCKYou

where the fuck is this bitch!?!? that aint even funny man, I fuckin had like 6 no shows in the past 4 days!!! this shit is tiring, you challenge me and don't show up????what the fuck is up wit dat man??? it's pussy, now get your fuckin pussy ass on this thread and battle, no fuckin excuses....you lucky the 24 no show rule wasn't on cuz it's just about up.....
Old 06-10-03, 11:50 PM   #6
Born2flow
BANNED as runindisrapshit

From: Brooklyn, New york city where they paint murals of biggie
IP: 06A7 B4DF

vote on my shit.........and i'll holla bacc on ya shyt aiight................das a deal.....................

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...47&pagenumber=2

Old 06-11-03, 12:01 AM   #7
Born2flow
BANNED as runindisrapshit

From: Brooklyn, New york city where they paint murals of biggie
IP: 06A7 B4DF

no show vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-11-03, 12:38 AM   #8
G~Code

IP: 172F 8BB7

Old 06-11-03, 02:08 PM   #9
Alkaues

IP: 8E2F 247B

sorry i didnt even know this shit was posted

here it is

Ur rhymes r illegitimate and u spit w/out reason/
ud be better off just not speaking/ im defeatin
this wack cat with better battle Taktiks/
This kids in more danger than fuckin w/out profalactives/
Dont pretend ur violent/ ur style is PG- RATED
All of ur graphic material must have been confiscated/
Ur styles outdated/ infact its obselete
U'll never be on the hot seat, cause u cant produce heat/
U got things backwards, my Taktiks 4 battle is the elimination of cowards/ 2 prove once and for all who controls the power
Im out for dominance/ and Rated R clicks dick riding is constant/

alright sorry, there it is

Old 06-11-03, 03:01 PM   #10
Alkaues

IP: 8E2F 247B

i guess this shit is gone and past
no votes
fuucccccccck it though

Old 06-13-03, 12:44 PM   #11
Crackills

IP: 9BD2 F24F

tactik got my vote he had nice disses, wordplay, and his verse was setted up way better

overall vote=taktik

Old 06-13-03, 01:10 PM   #12
illest_emcee
BANNED For D/R Himself

IP: FA91 0424

where'd you get that pic?.............................................. .................................................. ..........................
Send a message via AIM to illest_emcee  
Old 06-13-03, 01:19 PM   #13
AnArkE

Yo seriously I think that TakTik took this one. He had hot punch lines and a nice flow.

poll vote = TakTik

Old 06-13-03, 01:47 PM   #14
Symilee
a perfect imperfection...

IP: 0C1A 5407

if i could vote, id go for taktik....better wordplay, punches and everything.

I spit~fireballs, when suddenly i lit~Alkaues:::::hold up this rap, what the fuck's your name? "Clap" you like the "sign says applause"//

great punch. taktik wins

return the favor with a vote on my battle

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=57131

Old 06-29-03, 04:26 PM   #15
Taktik
fuCKYou

Uppin for votes ppl, END THIS BATTLE it's been open like a month, leave a link if you want and I'll check it out and give my honest and true vote..............UPPIN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!