RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Agony 5 100.00%
Fierce Shadow 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-03, 02:52 PM   #1
Fierce Shadow
BANNED For Being A Freeposter

Fierce Shadow vs Agony

IP: CC46 B402

Aight check in and I'll spit it now
Send a message via AIM to Fierce Shadow  
Old 07-03-03, 03:02 PM   #2
Fierce Shadow

Agony what a name man, Your gonna be under pain when i spit mah raps they'll rot ya brain man//

You sinkin faster then the Titanic man, you betta jump away you see the trigga on my gun click//

TOO LATE your dead before you even got to rhyme, man your in the wrong frame of mind, you should just cough up this win cause its already mine//

like an aligator I'll jump up and bite ya fuckin nose off, holy shit man did your brain just go and walk off?//

Tryin to fight a shadow was a big mistake, your gonna be like them salem witches and get burned at the stake, for pete's sake man your in the wrong place man//

I'm burnin your insides like acid, your getin your ass kicked by a shadow bitch, your rhymes are gonna be so bad it'll be like a computer glitch//

You need to walk outta here before an admin beats you down for bein so bad at rappin, aww kid don't frown//

lots of cats can be good in this game of rap, but my reccomendation is that you quit ASAP//

Last edited by Fierce Shadow : 07-03-03 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-03-03, 03:03 PM   #3
Fierce Shadow

crap sorry in the first lines its "mah raps'll rot ya brain"
************************************************** **************************************************
Old 07-03-03, 03:06 PM   #4
Agony

IP: 4577 CD9A

aight checkin in
I'll have my post soon
.................................................. ...........
.................................................. ......

Old 07-03-03, 03:09 PM   #5
Gangsta One

IP: AED3 16C8

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fierce Shadow
[B]
like an aligator I'll jump up and bite ya fuckin nose off, holy shit man did your brain just go and walk off?//

Now THA' was a damn good line, dawg. It made me chuckle 'bit anyway. Yo, could ya check out ma bttles plz?

Old 07-03-03, 03:10 PM   #6
Agony

IP: 4577 CD9A

no problem
yo dawg, u can just go to edit, to fix ur post
.................................................. ....................

Old 07-03-03, 03:42 PM   #7
Fierce Shadow

Uppin come on
************************************************** **************************************************
Old 07-03-03, 03:50 PM   #8
Fierce Shadow

come on...... uppin
Old 07-03-03, 04:46 PM   #9
Agony

IP: C1DA C961

aight check it

u chose this battle, what a dumb decision, I'll give u a lyrical and physical incision, u read my verse, get scared and start pissin
ur record is untouched but soon it will be negatively altered
after u read this, ur enthusiasm will begin to falter (go down)
u think ur shadow is fierce cause u always run from it
how much punchlines I hit u with, about a ton of it
I pop u with my oozie while u in ur jacoozie, and make ur body turn the color of a ruby(red)
nigga u were originated from the mold of bread like penacilin
I'll cave ur chin in, male anuses is the only place u put ur dick in
this battle is like my gun, it'll leave u in a cardiac arrest(heart attack)
I'm authentic, u artificial like Carmen Electra's brest

Old 07-03-03, 04:49 PM   #10
Gangsta One

IP: AED3 16C8

Well, this was damn close...but Agony got it. Carmen Elektra's brest, that's goo' shit.

Vote= Agony

Old 07-03-03, 05:12 PM   #11
Emcee Rashaddy

IP: ECE9 024D

Oh shit that was a wack ass battle. Agony took it. His verse sucked though mad elementary I'm a go down the line for both of you.

Agony what a name man, Your gonna be under pain when i spit mah raps they'll rot ya brain man//

ok. . . Um.. Man was used to much. it was dry.

You sinkin faster then the Titanic man, you betta jump away you see the trigga on my gun click//

This was wack. The word man was unessacary, man. lol

TOO LATE your dead before you even got to rhyme, man your in the wrong frame of mind, you should just cough up this win cause its already mine//

If I were agony I would speak of your obsession of men. Since he didn't that decreases on his part. I suppose that line is ok,

maybe that alligator line is good in another country but in Brooklyn Alligators aren't known for that and taht line brain walking off is wack.

Tryin to fight a shadow was a big mistake, your gonna be like them salem witches and get burned at the stake, for pete's sake man your in the wrong place man//

I guess its ok, for a bar but its not a punch. and Man was uneccasary.

I'm burnin your insides like acid, your getin your ass kicked by a shadow bitch, your rhymes are gonna be so bad it'll be like a computer glitch//

Burning his insides is nice, THis Bar is nice, That should be how your entire verse is.

You need to walk outta here before an admin beats you down for bein so bad at rappin, aww kid don't frown//

na... thats not to great. Not great at all

lots of cats can be good in this game of rap, but my reccomendation is that you quit ASAP//

thats good except that I pronouce ASAP, A.S.A.P. but since I got the concept and so did alot of people its ok

Old 07-03-03, 05:14 PM   #12
Deceit
Eternal

IP: 0DA3 DB22

i have to say, agony hade better flow, that's generally all that separated it for me....
Vote = Agony

Hit mine up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...4857#post594857

Old 07-03-03, 05:19 PM   #13
Fierce Shadow

uppin
Old 07-03-03, 05:19 PM   #14
Emcee Rashaddy

IP: ECE9 024D

Ok now for me to comment on Agony- He has my vote

u chose this battle, what a dumb decision, I'll give u a lyrical and physical incision, u read my verse, get scared and start pissin

tellin' him to start pissin' is homosexual, this line sucks too. Homosexual punch

ur record is untouched but soon it will be negatively altered
after u read this, ur enthusiasm will begin to falter (go down)

I suppose thats ok. vocab is in there. thats it really.

u think ur shadow is fierce cause u always run from it
how much punchlines I hit u with, about a ton of it

na that sucks. Mr. Vocab uses a ton of it as a number. Using "big Vocab" should tell you ton is 2000 lbs.

I pop u with my oozie while u in ur jacoozie, and make ur body turn the color of a ruby(red)
nigga u were originated from the mold of bread like penacilin

In his jacoozi? Whats an oozie (uzi), Um.. that punch really isn't good. Originated by the mold of bread. What a diss!

I'll cave ur chin in, male anuses is the only place u put ur dick in
this battle is like my gun, it'll leave u in a cardiac arrest(heart attack)
I'm authentic, u artificial like Carmen Electra's brest

Ok every thing before the BASIC carmen Electra's breast is good. And you spelled breast wrong. GOOD JOB. But you beat Fierce Shadow.

Old 07-03-03, 05:25 PM   #15
Violent~Wordz

IP: 3784 6F28

WILL YALL HIT THESE BATTLE AND VOTE/POLL IT

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=63056

Ok..Here It Is...My Vote

I Understand Where you Com'n from E.R with All Those..Mans..lol...But..Fierce dont worry about.t.that...Cause I Use the Word LIKE about 20 times in all my verses...-Dont know why its just an Habbit..of doing that...But further Notice...

Vote = AGONY...better verse...and..nice touch..your also getting alot better agony..well..But good verse..TO BOTH..

I POLL VOTED...