RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Born To Kill 1 16.67%
ThuG WhytE 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-03, 01:49 PM   #1
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

Thug Whyte vs. Born To Kill.. part II

IP: 0478 54E5

Ight yo, you can spit first or wait for me to get home at around
9 or so.....

u know tha rules but here their are again..

10-20 lines
you/me spit first
no hatin
no bitin
no feedin
no d/r
there ya go.. - O n e

g'luck bro..............

Old 07-09-03, 01:56 PM   #2
Born To Kill
Veteran

IP: 0715 E2C0

Checkin in...

Like I said in the PM...

I'm busy as fuck here at work...

Client calls and meetings all day long.

I'll do everything I can to drop by 5pm...

Ya'll oughta know me well enough by now to know I never no show...

Just get busy like a mog...

And today's one of those days...

Good luck to ya...

Peace

Old 07-09-03, 05:19 PM   #3
Born To Kill
Veteran

Beat: ("Hit em up" by Pac)

Thug claims E-Street like he's hittin home runs, but he's more like Springsteen cuz he's "born to run"...
Escapin them battles by the skin of his teeth but this time I'm a hang him like a christmas wreath.

Merked me once so shame on me, but merkin me twice is impossibility...
Like touchin the sun, or you cockin a gun, cuz ya strength and heights are on level one.

It would take feedin or possibly bitin cuz in this clash of vets I'm the only titan...
This may have ya frightened but let me enlighten ya like a bitch with no pussy, nothin excitin.

I'm a kill ya rhymes with my lines and blast this swine and have the doctor's at ya autopsy pullin 9's...
Bloodstain ya looseleaf along with ya PC cuz ya verse was as phony as a double "s" SSony.

Ya shit doesn't fit like O.J.'s glove while I rhyme on a high so call me death from above...
Droppin nukes on ya ass like Enola Gay leavin mushroom clouds in ya eyes as you get blown away.

Cold book ya like Dano cuz I'm spittin Hawaii 5-O with drinks on the beach and a ho in tow...
While ya island like the Brady's with a tiki for bad luck causin ya bloodloss like a bad tummy tuck.

Thug thinks good rappin is the Dr. Scholl's "gellin" commercial so he busts on his own tryin ta be versatile...
But he's got no leads, can only make newbs bleed, bitch I spit harder when I'm spittin sesame seeds.

Like menstrual women ya bleed on ya linen but it's cuz I'm kickin that ass for lyrical sinnin...
Soiling ya sheets with my sharp ass cleats, stompin holes in ya ass till ya meet defeat.

Spittin from my office, bitch what you got? Probably play in ya bathtub and pretend it's a yacht.
I'm grown motherfucker, with pounds of pot, while the highest ya get is fuckin root rot. (underground=not high at all)

Revenge is the reason ya had ta die quick as a whip in the blink of ya eye and quicker than a jet when it stalls in flight so go on tell ya peeps ya last goodbyes...
Ya ain't comin back so tell em not to reply cuz this war for you has gone awry cuz I've passed ya by like the 4th of July leavin ya corpse with an ugly black eye cuz a weak ass effort ya did apply.

I went long on my closer, sorry...
I was just feelin it.

Old 07-09-03, 05:20 PM   #4
AnArkE

IP: 1B3B C284

nice drop by born to kill. Before Thug Whyte drops can you hit this battle up and I will return da fava wit a honest vote.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=64307

Old 07-09-03, 11:26 PM   #5
NewPort

ight dawg. . ima lil fucked up but its all good...

droppin . .

Okay, okay, okay listen..

Dont mean to be mean.. but since when do ppl today listen to Bruce Springsteen... back in ages of Zeus and Heira//
Mass hystera... turns tha age in his history page.. recalls to the hippy era//

This kids O G yet spits nuttin 'origional'.. now how many ppl would agree wit this 'visual'.. An old dream at a computer screen, Jerry Garcia bumpin to pac//
Brass necklace, cubic zerconium 'rocks'.. doors wit no 'locks' and half of tha time he bust 'shots' its cuz he thinks hes as old-school as tube socks//

**looks to keyboard in search of flow.. found it uh oh!

Best 'believe me' Mr. killed so much its 'easy' that tha apple computer you spitten on, is still on its tree//
Battle me? u fail too keep 'stability'.. 'willingly' ready to lose, like he was FULL- FILLIN-me//

This is like steppin backwards on a court and re-arrangin the score//
Still want 'more'.. clicked on tha line.. "Didn't I already battle this kat before?//

kat tries so hard its fake.. Saw his name on the memorial for Nam//
The lil rapper that couldn't wit tha 'thinks he can' and 'know he cant'.. worse than me and hes 17 years older than I am//

Murder in 12 lines.. Agreed...

Made a mess wackin off at work.. cant mess wit tha right controls on tha panel//
'Understandable' he can 'handle' the 21st century.. just last week i seen him on tha history channel//

ight there u have it.....

Old 07-09-03, 11:28 PM   #6
~THA SAINT~

IP: C1A1 0F34

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=64006

THUG WHYTE CAN U HIT THAT BATTLE UP HONESTLY PLEASE ICANT UP IT NO MO SO I HAVE TO DO THIS

Old 07-09-03, 11:40 PM   #7
NewPort

w/e dawg.. Uppin this.......................................
.................................................. ..... - O n e

Old 07-10-03, 08:45 AM   #8
NewPort

UPPIN This shit... where are you ppl ?.....................
.................................................. ........ - O n e

Old 07-10-03, 09:00 AM   #9
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

ThuygWhyte liked this line:
Best 'believe me' Mr. killed so much its 'easy' that tha apple computer you spitten on, is still on its tree//
Battle me? u fail too keep 'stability'.. 'willingly' ready to lose, like he was FULL- FILLIN-me//

B2k this was a nice line:
Thug claims E-Street like he's hittin home runs, but he's more like Springsteen cuz he's "born to run"...

Nice battle to both of you.....but thug's had some harder punhes in it in my opinion, nice flow to both......wordplay was ok.....but thug's punches helpt him to get my vote

Vote=ThugWhyte
Old 07-10-03, 09:05 AM   #10
NewPort

Thanks dawg 3rd Upp.......................................
.................................................. ..................................................

Old 07-10-03, 09:26 AM   #11
Young_Buck

IP: C200 0336

Quote:
Originally posted by ThugzDoCry
ThuygWhyte liked this line:

B2k this was a nice line:

Nice battle to both of you.....but thug's had some harder punhes in it in my opinion, nice flow to both......wordplay was ok.....but thug's punches helpt him to get my vote

Vote=ThugWhyte

Yer both nice flows, Thug whyte got it with just more personals in the quote, nice battle, hit this up when both spat

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=64671

Peace

Old 07-10-03, 10:08 AM   #12
Born To Kill
Veteran

Hey man...

Nice battle verse...

But didn't ya break ya own rule by feedin?

Ya fed off my Springsteen line and also my Garcia line.

Fed or flipped, whatever.

Anyhow, it's all good I guess.

In a hundred years, who's gonna care.

Old 07-10-03, 10:21 AM   #13
Goosen

IP: 5802 B3B5

this was quite close but i think thug took it. it was mainly becoz of his flow and his punches just hit harder. born was solid but nothing really stood out in his spit. wordplay was quite good in both but i was feeling that thug was a little more creative. nice battle tho.
vote- thug whyte

return the favor when he spits
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=64714

Old 07-10-03, 10:31 AM   #14
Realest-Rap
Banned

IP: 7EEC 54B5

yo good battle, but i cant vote
Please hit em up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...0977#post610977
Send a message via AIM to Realest-Rap  
Old 07-10-03, 10:35 AM   #15
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: A462 5208

yup i think thug whyte took this shit easily man fo real, poll vote-thug whyte, ey thug hit this shit up homie and poll vote for the best verse, dont forget to poll vote aight dawg, thanx
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=64729