RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Hottie7 5 100.00%
IceBerg420 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-03, 03:36 PM   #1
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED

IceBerg420 vs. Hottie7

IP: 5C5C A1E0

10-15 Lines
No crew D/R votes
U spit 1st

I'll drop a lil later on cuz I'm finna go to the movies and check out that BB2. I'll drop when I get back
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420  
Old 07-19-03, 03:43 PM   #2
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

IP: A5C6 0CD7

goin to see it 2nite better to see it at nite lol ..anyways i'll go ahead and drop while i have time

good luck tho
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 07-19-03, 07:53 PM   #3
~HoTTie~

iight damn i said i was gonna spit then and here i am hours later about to spit...anyways here is my verse

Killa Opener

I hit so deeply in chest i'll leave ya breath to flutter have Less to shutter don't want me to comeback cuz in dis battle ya toast and mah punches are the bread and butter//

Bergs Dead

this cowards notably poor ya skills is bein takin to my level like you was allowed in rotary tours cuz the only time Icebergs lines are tight is at crowded grocery stores//

my skills is on point like a pyramid or an inverted teepee cuz i straight take out motherfuckers like a censored CD//

i'll snap ya spleen until ya back is seen like fat bitches in designed fashioned jeans and crack ya screen till ya cant be seen cuz i got berg goin thru more issues than time magazine//

I'll split ya dome parts cuz im known sharp and dismantle ya body parts ya rhymes give a slow remark cause the only thing you can beat easily is ya own heart//

Ya Merked

I’ll shred up this hoe with incredible flows and my styles nasty like ya mom in edible clothes i spit better than most and known to sever my foes to leave berg hittin toe touches when his head touches his toes//

If you don't get the wordplay or vocab don't vocab don't vote Grab a dictionary if you have to
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 07-19-03, 07:59 PM   #4
Prolifik Prophet

IP: 4577 CD9A

^^^nice verse ma...I'ma try to it it latah when Ice spits...and if ya lucky...my computer might even let me poll vote...lol

Old 07-19-03, 08:55 PM   #5
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: 6057 7053

no hate but is that to guys about to kiss each other in icebergs avy lolololl I THINK HE HAS TO GAY GUYS IN HIS SIG.................. JUST MY OPNION BUWAHHAHAHA
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak  
Old 07-19-03, 09:25 PM   #6
ReccA

IP: 860C 1B03

LMAO@ icebergs sig!!!.....
anyways....daaamn girl...word to people not getting the punches...happens to me allll the time...as a matter of fact...it happened when i went against Ice.....hmm...interested to see how this turns out...lol...or which beat he writes to...HEY! he might even do a text battle accapella...lmao....that would be an original idea........dont mean to be hateful...i just thought i would give the girl props...

Old 07-20-03, 12:02 AM   #7
emcee_killabee

IP: 727E 7F37

hell yeah this chick tore this shit up.....mad props............................................. ......

Old 07-20-03, 04:55 AM   #8
Prolifik Prophet

IP: C1DA C961

oh shit...I just noticed the 2 faggots in Iceberg'z sig...LMAO!!!!!! That shit is crazy gangsta.....

Old 07-20-03, 10:16 AM   #9
~HoTTie~

lol thanks for the props i appreciate it but lets jus wait and see wut iceberg throws at me...

Good Luck but please please don't be a no show kid
Old 07-20-03, 10:32 AM   #10
pot1ent

IP: 744A 7ADF

hottie7 if your freinds with bash don't vote but if you aren't and you can vote honestly on who had the ebst punches can yo vote on mine and bashs battle cuz it gettin mad slept on...thanx i'll vote honestly for the hardest verse here once you guys dun.oNe

Old 07-20-03, 10:40 AM   #11
AssassinMC
Light Weight

IP: 71A2 9F99

yo when's iceberg gonna spit i wanna see how he approaches hottie's spit nice shit
Victims
Onyx_Storms(ko) 86barsfromva(ko) XtremeFlow(5-1) crazypatient(ko) crazypatient gorillaquantity(ko) pro.fess.in.all(5-1)

Old 07-20-03, 02:37 PM   #12
Carcuz

IP: 5502 12A2

tight spit girl tooooo bad i cant vote cuz i would when its over but can u hit this shit up wid a vote any of yall its getin slept on bad

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...6621#post636621

Old 07-21-03, 09:25 AM   #13
~HoTTie~

Iceberg where are you....la la la la la....jus tell me if u can't spit i don't wanna be left not knowin if u are or are not gonna spit
Old 07-21-03, 09:30 AM   #14
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

I vote 2PAc way better overall verse better punches and all vote = 2PAc .................................................. ..............dajum wrong battle :P............................................Shaw i think hes a No-Show O_O.........................wasted verse.....................................imma vote when he spits............................................. ......
Old 07-21-03, 10:16 AM   #15
Roots
VOTES ON BATTLES!

IP: B09C 6880

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=66978

vote here fairly.............is this a no show.......... ihad somebody who did that 2 but the game aint closed there only been 1 post will it eman i have a battle runnign and how do i close it?