RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-03, 03:26 AM   #1
DiverseSyndicate

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Dedication

IP: E693 37C7

im studyin ya body's longitude and latitude...i love tha calm yet fiesty of ya attitude...for tha love and care u give i return my gratitude//

you anger me sometimes but i cant stay mad at you...so im glad that you...dont get madder too...like u use to do//

we had a couple of problems...took some trouble to solve em//

we went through trials and tribulations...so very many miles and innovations...sorry if youve been patiently waitin//

atleast deep down inside...where most of your feelins hide...i know cause i see it in your eyes//

from your care to your tears...fuck tha world cause they fear...anyone who isnt near...close to there heart and dear//

tha best and tha worst times...nothin quite like your first time...wish i could do it again and reverse mine...wit diverse rhymes.
Old 05-27-03, 05:21 AM   #2
DiverseSyndicate

IP: E693 37C7

im studyin ya body's longitude and latitude...i love tha calm yet fiesty of ya attitude...for tha love and care u give i return my gratitude//you anger me sometimes but i cant stay mad at you...so im glad that you...dont get madder too...like u use to do//we had a couple of problems...took some trouble to solve em//we went through trials and tribulations...so very many miles and innovations...sorry if youve been patiently waitin//atleast deep down inside...where most of your feelins hide...i know cause i see it in your eyes//from your care to your tears...fuck tha world cause they fear...anyone who isnt near...close to there heart and dear//tha best and tha worst times...nothin quite like your first time...wish i could do it again and reverse mine...wit diverse rhymes.

sorry had to rewrite my shit,uppin^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-27-03, 05:18 PM   #3
DiverseSyndicate

IP: 606F 28EE

uppin^^^^^^
Old 07-29-03, 02:19 AM   #4
DiverseSyndicate

IP: 3BD1 75AB

uppin for some replies
Old 07-29-03, 02:33 AM   #5
Content
Special Ghost To Blow

Text Record: 3-0
IP: C1DA C961

~Contents Make Me A Mod Comittee Reply~

im studyin ya body's longitude and latitude...i love tha calm yet fiesty of ya attitude...for tha love and care u give i return my gratitude//

~Ladder Cattle Battle Rattle....Feel Me~

you anger me sometimes but i cant stay mad at you...so im glad that you...dont get madder too...like u use to do//

~Madder Is Not A Word~

we went through trials and tribulations...so very many miles and innovations...sorry if youve been patiently waitin//

~Much Better Flow To It~

from your care to your tears...fuck tha world cause they fear...anyone who isnt near...close to there heart and dear//

~Basicly Basic~

tha best and tha worst times...nothin quite like your first time...wish i could do it again and reverse mine...wit diverse rhymes

~Better Flow~

Reply To Others And You Will Get More Replies Fuddy Duddy

Peace
Send a message via ICQ to Content Send a message via AIM to Content Send a message via Yahoo to Content   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-03, 10:59 PM   #6
Ajax 0042

IP: D251 FCF5

it was koo i can c what ur getting at it needs a lil structure work n need some more in it other wise nice drop