RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-03, 12:59 AM   #1
Violent~Wordz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Battle Call Out...

IP: 698C 9E0A

Who Down?...I'll Set It Up..

With The Rules...

Dont Ask Whose Going First..Either...I'll Set It Up With EveryThing..IN Thier
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-03, 01:52 AM   #2
YOUNG MIK
BANNED
 
YOUNG MIK's Avatar
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Jul 2003
From: Ea$t OakLAnd West Side>>ExEcutives
Status: Offline
Text Record: 18-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A3AA B1A0

U GO FIRST......I DONT CARE..IF U SET IT UP U DROP FIRST..OR IGNORE DA POST...IVE GONE FIRST EVERBTTLE TODAY..IM TIRED OF DAT BULLSHIT
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-03, 09:51 AM   #3
Violent~Wordz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 38B9 E7EE

Lie'n Fukk.....

Why R You So Scared To Spit First?....

Ima Check The Last 3 Of Ur Battles And See....-Aiight...Cause I've Been Dropping FIrst..Last 4-8 Matches..And Stil Win Or Lose ...But I'll Set It Up....ONce I Check..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-03, 12:13 PM   #4
Violent~Wordz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 38B9 E7EE

Battle Is Set Up..Young Mik...



Go Check In Ok....Also Remeber Were Just Battlen..No Beef R Nething Yo-Aiight..


~UnO~
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.