RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
LiL Lisa420 0 0%
Twixisdabaddest1 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-03, 04:29 PM   #1
Twixisdabaddest1

twix vs. LiL Lisa420

IP: ABE5 5A5C

iight
10-20 lines
no hate votes no crew votes no recyling no bull shit sign in when ya ready good luck

Old 07-28-03, 08:50 PM   #2
murda_mistress

IP: 548F C165

YO! spit this shit I am want to see what happens since both are trying out for WL ILL SEDUCTION pm when this is complete!

Old 07-28-03, 09:35 PM   #3
LiL Lisa420

IP: 79CA 748A

u think ur the best but u really have no clue//
wut the hell my rhymes will ever do to u//
leave you speechless- in awl wit nuthin to say//
but i just cant help my mouth my rhymes just effect people that way//
u make ur challengrs spit first i think i know the reason why//
so u can jock some ideas evryone does it once in a while, but I//
ill spit first cuz you aynt got nuthin on me//
ill leave you cryin to ur opponents 'Lisa just fuckin smoked me'//
when they ask about it i say 'thats correct i sure did'//
'the bitch just had to shut her blow hole n close the fuckin lid'//
'i offered to battle n now im through'//
its ur turn to spit now//
i hope i didnt damage you//

that was soo shitty omg lol oh well i lose? i lose

Old 07-28-03, 09:53 PM   #4
LiL Lisa420

hey guys that was the best i could do cuz i donno enuff about her to diss her real bad i guess......

Old 07-28-03, 10:35 PM   #5
Twixisdabaddest1

IP: CEF5 716F

iight here go my flow

bitch do u didnt do no damage u best recoginize that u on MY rollercoaster are u ready to ride?//bitch all that shit u talkin is fuckin fake as fake as barbie and her easy bake cakes//bitch u didnt leave me speechless cause im talkin my shit this will leave u speechless....trick go suck on a dick//lisa didnt smoked she just got smoked bitch this isnt no weed this big time dro// so come again about me aint havent nothin on you i know u were scared to battle me jus to enter this crew// this bitch got problems steadliy talkin this shit but at the end confess ta sayin her rymes were shit//be foreal if u think that u cant kill dont go and take tha deal u best sit and chill//cause twix is gonna bring it like no otha bitch u answered b4 i asked u u cant handel this// so take yo logo down wich is the same as mine im the baddest bitch so dont waste yo time//and throw yo robe down and dont try this again cause when its twix bitch im in it to win

holla

and like i said b4 i wanna be in this crew cause my reason but on that real tip make sure yall vote

Old 07-28-03, 10:38 PM   #6
Twixisdabaddest1

lisa didnt smoke me................................................ .................................................. ...............................^

Old 07-28-03, 10:40 PM   #7
Twixisdabaddest1

^i dont wanna be in this crew.............................................. .................................................. ................

Old 07-28-03, 10:44 PM   #8
LiL Lisa420

that was pretty tight twix lol i hate to admit it but u prolly smoked me!!,............................................. ...

Old 07-28-03, 10:48 PM   #9
Twixisdabaddest1

lol gurl like i said b4 dont even talk like that cause if u doubt yourself that jus gonna show people u weak u should always show conffidence fo sho holla

Old 07-28-03, 10:50 PM   #10
LiL Lisa420

lol aight thnx for encouragin me haha .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Old 07-28-03, 10:52 PM   #11
Twixisdabaddest1

fo sho............................................... .................................................. ............................

Old 07-28-03, 11:00 PM   #12
phiXion
Yep. . .

IP: DE08 74D8

mmmm ima hit this up as soon as i get 100 posts..........
.................................................. ..................................

Old 07-28-03, 11:00 PM   #13
DE$SKILL$CUMN@T
BANNED For Fagness

IP: 44FD 0761

yo i think dis shit was tight two femcees

FLOW=LISA
PUNCHLINES=TWIX
VOCAB=TWIX

twix baby u pretty much had it
VOTE=TWIX

Old 07-28-03, 11:08 PM   #14
Twixisdabaddest1

thanx fo sho come on people vote some more.............................................. .................................................. ............................

Old 07-29-03, 01:12 AM   #15
murda_mistress

IP: 2574 D344

I must say twix got ya lisa you got a lot to work on its a lot more to textin then just making everyother word rhyme/

Twix i like that way you cam but one thing i didn't like is tha fact you read her flow and in your flow you had a reply to everthing she said next time just bring it take it to tha house don't feed just spit ya shit without scanning your opponets flow aiight

OVER ALL GOOD JOB LADIES

MY VOTE WOULD _________________TWIX