RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Carmine 0 0%
Tha Remix 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-03, 12:11 PM   #1
Token

Tha Remix Vs Carmine

IP: 783E AB00

Rules are:
10-15 Lines
No d/r, crew, or hate votes
No Beef No Swaying No Feeding
You spit first

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token  
Old 08-04-03, 12:15 PM   #2
Carmine

IP: AF27 EFFA

WTF U wanted this battle you spit first...Don't be scurred if you are then I'll spit just to make it easier for you to make up off my post......haha

Old 08-04-03, 12:28 PM   #3
Token

hahaha shut up BITCH! rules are you spit first bitch i got a weird thing about spittin' first but i ain't scared! now spit

The Creation
Old 08-04-03, 12:29 PM   #4
MiCsYcKlE
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It

IP: 579F F01D

Remix eiether way you should spit first

Cause this a easy win

Sorry fo freeposting but when a vet battles a real newbie the vet should go first

Old 08-04-03, 12:34 PM   #5
Token

well because you said that ^^^ and i have a lot of respect for you then i will take your advice and i will spit..........by tha way you consider me a vet?

The Creation
Old 08-04-03, 12:34 PM   #6
d-mecca7
FATAL COMPONENTZ

IP: 690B DF81

yo niggas sorry to free post but i brought back some old battles of mine that nobody finished by votin and would ya please vote on all my battles by d-mecca7

Old 08-04-03, 12:44 PM   #7
Token

...:::Warm Ups:::...
Darker than a "cave" Carmine is about to try ta "bear" this lyrikal nightmare// 1
You witnessin' tha evil-lare of destruction, senile-glare like the "evil munchkin"// 2
I got her runnin' scared half ta-death next think u know she breathin' hard cuz i took away half her-breath// 3
Merkers-depth how far am i gonna go destroying this femcee until there ain't nuttin' left// 4

...:::Getting Heated Up:::...
"Vile-lyrics" of painful infliction goes "around" faster than a "West Nile-Spherix"// 5
Fearin'-this after hearin'-this starts pounding your insides till they can't handle-it// 6
Dismantlement of tha "human-brain" will leave you like "gays" "bloomin-flames"// 7
New powerful "reign"(rain) of lyrics "showering" over you ta tha point you'll never b tha same// 8

...:::BlaZing:::...
"Blazing" of this femcee while she sitting there "gazing" into this lyrical "hazing"// 9
These lyrical-"rayz" will leave you "lazy" to tha point your more of a "newbie" than your "baby"// 10
I'm "burnin" you wit my "spit", burnin' your face as if my saliva was "acidic"// 11
If you was a "computer" than i would be "hackin-it", and if i was a "dick" i suppose you would be "wackin-it"// 12
Floating in tha air high on my rhymes, like back to tha future i'ma put u in tha "future" or maybe just "back in time"// 13
Just cuz you be "slackin'-lines" more than tha "stitching of pants" but i'm gonna give u credit for fuckin' tryin'// 14

The Creation
Old 08-04-03, 12:49 PM   #8
Carmine

aye imma post mine in a hour..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 08-04-03, 12:52 PM   #9
Token

an hour!? wtf is an hour!? no pre-written shit allowed trick you post within half hour or it will be suggested as a no show

The Creation
Old 08-04-03, 01:01 PM   #10
Carmine

Fine then i gots 20 min......~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 08-04-03, 01:41 PM   #11
Carmine

He tries to hard to be something he's not even "close-to"/He's a steel wall that's easy to "go-through"/

You think i'm just a "newbi"/I'll leave you so clueless If i was clear you "couldn't see through me"/

I'm the salad your the "side-dish-dressing"/If you sneezed in a church you wouldn't even "get-a-blessing"/

oh he's so great,I bet he's better "than me"/ He's so terrible,He makes u wanna "re-mix up x3"/

Tomorrow you'll be "bleeding from your eyes"/Blinded by the place where u "met your demise"(death)

Old 08-04-03, 01:46 PM   #12
d-mecca7
FATAL COMPONENTZ

IP: 690B DF81

my vote goes to tha remix he had better punchs flow and word play but mad props to carmine need to elevate aight ma and please niggas go vote on d-mecca and rapistbitch battle need it closed it is old d-mecca vs shadow enigma witch 1 of them is old and the other d-mecca vs shadow enigma

Old 08-04-03, 01:47 PM   #13
ILL-Literate

IP: 906F A1F9

Remix took this hands down... I think carmine bit off more than she could chew.............................................. .................................................. ...............blah

Old 08-04-03, 01:47 PM   #14
Carmine

aight thanx fo bein honest..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~`1 keep em commin

Old 08-04-03, 01:55 PM   #15
Carmine

fuck u Robin......I can chew u up and spit u out
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...'.)
.........\.................'...../
..........\................ _.•´