RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-03, 09:31 AM   #1
GridLockDaFelon

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
A Freestyle by GridLock

IP: 1B3B C284

check this out iight......

trapped in a "self-afflicted-hell"...life twisted wit a saddistic "story-to-tell"//
well i wake up as my father "starts-to-yell"...decidin on whether to give in and to tha Devil "my-soul-i'll-sell"//
fell thirty floors as i tumble "to-tha-ground"...suicide was tha only option as it was a "quick-solution-i-found"//
bound i fight heavy-weight "pound-for-pound"...black eyes, broken eye sockets n thats only "afta-one-round"//
sound tha siren as its foul fuckin "words-i'm-firin"...even tho im exasperated i'm not quick "to-b-tirin"//
admirin wit respect as its "on-19's-i'm-ridin"...dividin and seperatin myself cuz reality "is-not-for-pretendin"//
mendin tha wounds as "cuts-scab-over"...startin most fights i'm in cuz i'm tha "instigator-aka-tha-prevoker"//
weed smoker i toke so much "i'm-a-bong-broker"...got tha ladies all over me as its hoes that r "tha-cock-strokers"//
revolver as words are my "weapon-of-choice"...and if u aint careful in a secon that shirt "will-b-moist"//
pose unknown as i'm dressed "in-full-camo"...when i creep up stealthly necks get slit they just "happened-to"//
smashin thru obstacles n viscious "when-i-do"...new to death n destruction as corruption "captures-very-few"//
abskewd by what's "blockin-ur-eye-sight"...however telekenisis can help as i'm "lockin-my-mind-tight"//
as i write and cover "page-upon-page"...i develop new ways to beat tha "stages-of-my-rage"//
caged i'm gonna "one-day-escape"...wit a girl to go to i kno its "worth-tha-wait"/////
Old 08-07-03, 11:32 AM   #2
Destruction
BANNED

Text Record: 1-3
IP: 7CCB DB8F

I like this drop man..You had good multis and wordplay stay up and keep writtin ...hit up dis battle
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=71510
Old 08-07-03, 12:13 PM   #3
GridLockDaFelon

thanks fo tha feed back and i just went and voted on that battle...

peace.....
Old 08-07-03, 12:36 PM   #4
GridLockDaFelon

been indicted from goverment property "officially-evicted"...was foolin around wit a gurl n tha cabinet supposedly "its-restricted"//
twisted i return to where i was "banned-from"...just to get tha joy of seein' tha mothafuckin "police-come"//
what fun it was when i got a "head-start"...lost those dumbass fatso's when i ran into a local "K-Mart"//
apart from tha fact that they ran straight to "tha-donut-shop"...instead of chasin me so i escaped witout "being-caught"//