RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
K.O._Guy 2 28.57%
EyesMindAssasin 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-03, 05:04 AM   #1
EyesMindAssasin

KO Guy VS Eyes Mind Assasin

IP:

10-15 lines, both spit at the same time, no crew votes and dr and hate and all that

Old 08-10-03, 05:32 AM   #2
K.O._Guy
SLIPPED

IP:

aight check it....

this dude thinkz he's hot, thinkz his punches is sumthin,but yo i think he's bluffin, dudes holdin nuthin//1

like a hoe witout a dick his careers in a slump and, stomp his brain out his ears like i wuzz "polka" jumpin//2

electrocute when i slide, so when i "waltz" by, this bitch backin up like it wuzz "2 step" time//3

i cant beleive the frontin, this guys an assasin? attack his mind and eyes, destroy wutz left of hiz brain he's been stashin//4

ya hard drives crashin, low in giga-bites, they only way u winnin is if u rigged-da-site//5

but if u sling sum shite, then my shit equally match, or over-run ya shit like "simpson" did to "mash",when he checks his box stash, this dude gets jacked, but im talkin bout ya brain, ya intellect'z been attack//6

cuz even if u masterd in alchemy u still couldnt be magic, lyrically u bout to be in a accident datz tragic//7

yo u wonder "merkingz..why tastin", cuz i rock citations, u at low optimization//8

he wantz lyrical probation, but hes wack so i object,tell him hiz dick can get erect befor he getz upset//9

ya lyrical shlong gon' be faced wit impotence,cuz u couldnt be hot lined wit insolence,says he can rip da kidz, cuz he spitz da biz,but i think his style's fallin he's marked in dis insident//10

Old 08-10-03, 05:33 AM   #3
K.O._Guy
SLIPPED

IP:

merked in dis incident****************************************** ******************************************

Old 08-10-03, 05:41 AM   #4
K.O._Guy
SLIPPED

IP:

uppin....................................for...... .............votes................................ ..(after he drops)..........................(1)

Old 08-10-03, 05:43 AM   #5
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by K.O._Guy
merked in dis incident****************************************** ******************************************

Dont Get Ahead Of YourSelf!

Come At Eyes Mind Assasin And Your Sure To Find Theres A Devil-Inside
Youll Have One Hell-Of-A-Time Posting Anything At The Same Level-Of-Rhyme
You Produce Weak-Scripts, Im Here For The Soul Purpose To Make Sure You Bleed-Kid
My Concepts Cant Be Concieved-With Your Feeble Brain And You Best Believe-It
Dont You Know That You-Are-Lame?, My Fists Busts Ya Skull n Goes Right Through-Ya-Brain
This Dudes Hilarious, We All Know KO Guy Could Never Live Up Too-His-Name
Im Nice-With This Rhyme-Shit, My Lines-Hit Your Dome Till Your Mind-Splits
Just So You Can Say You 'Spit Tight' I Will 'Grab Your Throat With Some Vice-Grips'
Eyes Mind Assasin Losing A Battle Is An Oxy Moron Like The Term Cheap-Buck
Your Sort Of Like Having "Sex With MS Patients" Cause Your Just A "Weak-Fuck"*
This Faggot Gets Dismantled,-Im-Hot With My Fists And Im Ample-With-Thoughts
Ya Text And Avy Says Your A LightWeight Alcholic Which Is Funny Cuz U Cant Handle-These-Shots!(KO)
K.O._Guy

Light Weight
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/ima.../alcoholics.gif

*MS = multiple sclerosis which is defined as:
A chronic autoimmune disease of the central nervous system in which gradual destruction of myelin occurs in patches throughout the brain or spinal cord or both, interfering with the nerve pathways and causing muscular weakness, loss of coordination, and speech and visual disturbances.

Old 08-10-03, 05:52 AM   #6
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

Uppppppping for some votes

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase dont sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep............................ ......

Old 08-10-03, 06:05 AM   #7
XL4REAL

IP:

eyesmindassasin won this with lines like this....

Eyes Mind Assasin Losing A Battle Is An Oxy Moron Like The Term Cheap-Buck
Your Sort Of Like Having "Sex With MS Patients" Cause Your Just A "Weak-Fuck"*
This Faggot Gets Dismantled,-Im-Hot With My Fists And Im Ample-With-Thoughts
Ya Text And Avy Says Your A LightWeight Alcholic Which Is Funny Cuz U Cant Handle-These-Shots!(KO)

Yo go check my battle with j.k.o

Old 08-10-03, 06:08 AM   #8
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

aight, thanks for the vote, one to zero me, upping for more votes.
And as soon as I get to one hundred posts I will be voting all the time so I cant go peep your battle yet but i will soon enough.

Old 08-10-03, 08:14 AM   #9
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

I am upping this battle to the top of the forum so that it can recieve more votes, so please dont sleep on this and vote so we can get this over with sometime soon, if possible, thanks

Old 08-10-03, 09:18 AM   #10
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by EyesMindAssasin
I am upping this battle to the top of the forum so that it can recieve more votes, so please dont sleep on this and vote so we can get this over with sometime soon, if possible, thanks

Old 08-10-03, 10:37 AM   #11
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

Quote:

Old 08-10-03, 10:42 AM   #12
An'][']-[opoLog¥
BANNED For Own Good

IP:

vote=KO guy

hard descision but i liked his punches, good job both a u

U guys wana see a hot battle, is prob the hottest in this forum right now, can ya'll peep this, and im not just sayin this to get u to vote, read both verses cuz its close, peace out

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=72127
Send a message via ICQ to An'][']-[opoLog¥  
Old 08-10-03, 11:00 AM   #13
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

Ummmm... ok(Scoobie doo noise)
w/e.... upping for votes.........
I would vote on your battle bbbbbbbbbut i dont have 100 posts...............
anyways........... upping for more votes

Old 08-10-03, 12:08 PM   #14
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

Quote:

Old 08-10-03, 01:29 PM   #15
EyesMindAssasin

IP:

Quote: