![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Yep. . .
|
Callin out............
IP: B806 2185
YOU!!
Little faggets wouldnt battle me in Bitch Slapped....So I have to come here to battle talent.... 10 lines...no more, no less you spit first... goodluck
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Yep. . .
|
IP: B806 2185
Anyone?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Yep. . .
|
IP: B806 2185
anyone?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Yep. . .
|
IP: 3B35 2563
HERBS
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
~Im Cool Like Whoa~
|
IP: 1B2C BC6D
just be coo dogg you'll end up killin some1
__________________
.TCS. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: B7E7 EEE0
ill battle you....but you must spit first.
what are you doing in the Elites? homo... show me that you are elite. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Yep. . .
|
IP: 3B35 2563
lol, look at my record, and my reputation on this site before you run your mouth "MC GOODRAPPER"....you fuckin herb.....
NEXT BITCH....
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED - SLIPPED
|
IP: 01F0 06A1
Wzup on that rematch Phix? U down
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Yep. . .
|
IP: 3B35 2563
sup nigga, yeah im down for the rematch, bout time someone answers....
u coo wit da rules?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED - SLIPPED
|
IP: 01F0 06A1
Yeah I"m voo wit it set it up in Elites
|
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|