RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Solar Eclipse 5 100.00%
Ec | ipse 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-03, 08:54 PM   #1
Ec|ipse

Solar Eclipse vs. Ec|ipse

IP: CC46 B402

aight I'll spit first, you know the rules

Old 08-22-03, 09:06 PM   #2
24 karat
BANNED

IP: 89EA B169

sry fer the fp but yo..... dont battle vets as a newbie u'll get murked... unless u really good... i'll b bak wen ya'll spit.. hit this up doggs

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=75078
Send a message via AIM to 24 karat  
Old 08-22-03, 09:06 PM   #3
Symilee
a perfect imperfection...

IP: 96A5 EBEE

yeah, theres an hour spit limit..................8-12 lines, dont forget. And all the normal rules:

No biting, feeding

No crew, hate, dickridin votes

i usually dont battle newbs but youve got my name so i felt the need to battle you.........peace.

Old 08-22-03, 09:29 PM   #4
Ec|ipse

Everything you say can and will be used agains't you, your just an herb battler; the leader of your crew should benched you//1
18-5 foo gettin merked by someone new, your sig say's strictly buisness, then what you doin jack off to lines that are bein spit at you?//2

You ain't no solar eclipse the sun aint even out, bitch your power's are in some serious doubt//3
but when the sun come's up for you it'll be light's out, in all your line's you'll be dissin eclipse not knowin that your knockin yourself out!//4

18-5 it's remarkable your still alive, someone should make this bitche's "parent's advised"//5
Your just a 13 year old livin in DC yea your really deprived (Sarcastic) bitch can't even rhyme he's listenin to Mary J Blythe//6

Avatar's ryu 1 of the street fighter's, you wouldn't know a thing bout that, only reason you go on the street is to meet Dick Ryders//7
your an old out classed rapper in the relm of rap fighter's, theres 2 side's and your on the other side of the divider, bitch you lost you should just fuckin retire//8

Old 08-22-03, 10:14 PM   #5
Symilee
a perfect imperfection...

IP: 96A5 EBEE

u just met ur match kid......

I design rhymes to kill, instill this “eclipse” to blind his own will, because you could be George Foreman and still not “get in my grill” :: Got your fill? I distill your rhymes like fine wine, because being healthy isn’t necessarily better than being ill // 1

I erupt with attacks he can’t fend, bend ellipses to concentrate eclipses into solar beams that can bend, to rend wounds he can’t mend :: break his alias, like a Jamison without the Jen, I destroy this fake without amends, must be baptizing bad stock….the way im cleansing “losing trends” // 2

I get rid of bitches like this, split ur stomach like “sections” without the “mid” (midsections), ur like a child, the only thing that feels ur spit are baby bibs :: Blocking your heat like stovetop lids, cuz lets be honest, ive got more rhymes than Shawn Kemp has kids // 3

Even if u didn’t bite, id still give you a taste, must be easy to click copy and paste, so I’ll slow….down…my…rhymes….so you can keep pace :: I spit violent like mace, outline me in pencil and I still couldn’t get traced, because everyone knows…..eclipses without the solar or lunar are a waste // 4

Old 08-22-03, 10:20 PM   #6
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED

IP: A12E 1C0D

Pretty decent battle

Punches - Solar
Personals - Tie
Multi's - Solar
Wordplay - Eclipse
Metaphors - Tie

Vote = Solar Eclipse

Good battle props to both.............Hey ya'll check out my battle against GC hand...............

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=75083
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420  
Old 08-23-03, 03:30 PM   #7
Doctor_J
BANNED: Cheater

IP: 9BD2 F24F

ice pretty much said it

solar got dis wit punches, multies and flow...
the rest was pretty much even

vote=solar

Old 08-23-03, 04:31 PM   #8
Ec|ipse

Aight uppin for some honest votes here...
************************************************** **************************************************

Old 08-23-03, 04:38 PM   #9
Rappad

IP: 65C8 FCCD

Eclipse-decent verse, but soon as I read Solar's opener I knew it was over he won it with punches wordply and multi's
Vote=solar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 08-23-03, 04:40 PM   #10
Aprentice²
BANNED - Dumbass

IP: 5E8E 873B

wait this motha fucka bit from an eminem freestyle its not much but its a bite
Everything you say can and will be used agains't you": that rite there is em. i vote 4 solar
Send a message via AIM to Aprentice²  
Old 08-23-03, 04:42 PM   #11
MyNd. FuLL
-W.Rite MyNd-

IP: 0CFE 5D7C

pretty nice battle both of you were tight but heres the breakdown

wordplay=solar
vocab=solar
metas=solar
multis=solar
personals=eclipse
punches=solar