RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
aguhny 2 100.00%
mc thrilla 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-03, 10:22 AM   #1
mc thrilla

aguhnyvsmc thrilla (rematch)

IP: 690B DF81

10 to 20 lines
no crew
hater
or D/R!! votes
no feedoffs
no freeposts

Old 08-27-03, 10:24 AM   #2
Bigg E Z

IP: DF45 9C15

Sorry to be a dick...but i need any1 of ya to do me a favour.... I need some1 to vote at Ruttah Vs Bigg E Z...........

I put my hand on my heart and im promising ill give a vote here wen ur done.... PEACE

Old 08-27-03, 10:25 AM   #3
aguhny

IP: 2730 01FA

aight thun you spit first i'll spit 15-30 minutes after you

and remember this battle is about punches so i hope u bring it thun ~1~

Old 08-27-03, 10:38 AM   #4
mc thrilla

yo, you really think yo ass could handle me a second time/ yo faggot ass must be out ch fuckin mind/ wit the wack ass rhymes/ you spittin/ witch they never be hittin/ the only way yo ass could drop a hot vers is if ya ate some hot sauce and ya started shitten/ but ya still burnin ya self, comin back for a second servin/ use just diservin/ to get another merkin/ cause ya punchs neva could and neva will be workin/ tryin to be all cool and thinkin you can rap, but really just hiden behind the computer/ cause ya pm'ed admitting that ya suck so ya need a tooter/ but the best couldnt get you to elevate/ its like ya tryin to go to outter space wit out a space shuttle, cause im on fire use just gonna disenigrate/ ( i hope ya get that)

Old 08-27-03, 10:39 AM   #5
mc thrilla

aight cuzz yo turn nigga holla ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 08-27-03, 10:45 AM   #6
mc thrilla

yo man use gonna spit or what nigga hurry up aight ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 08-27-03, 10:54 AM   #7
mc thrilla

what you prewritten this shit nigga come on damn i didnt think it was gonna be that big of a challenge fo yo ass be rap nigga if it takes this long yo ass should retire

Old 08-27-03, 10:58 AM   #8
$tyle/$witch

IP: C1DA C961

HAHA.............................................. lol.................................he ditch'd u son................very sad story...............shit.................

Old 08-27-03, 11:12 AM   #9
mc thrilla

yo man sorry to clug up this forum but this niggas taken an hour to spit so mods would you close this forum cause this niggas free typen

Old 08-27-03, 11:12 AM   #10
mc thrilla

i ment prewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 08-27-03, 11:17 AM   #11
aguhny

aight folks remember in a battle da thing to win is throw punches and this battle thun battlin me like he ain't got no fuckin arms kna mean let me rip this nigga

i don't know how you won da first time since you ain't got better/
only time you rock ya hood is when you wearing a sweater/
and i don't need my click i can get you alone/
staple ya birthplace's name to ya chest just so u can rep ya home/
mc thrilla is crewless like a broken leg cause ain't no one running with that/
got you pissing in a beer bottle just to go number one in a draft/
i'm fuckin with uppercuts while you throwing back hands/
the only time you break shit down is when you doing da mexican hat dance/
party animal? rushing in ya car for gas is da only time your rolling on e (xtascy)/
like police controlling crime scenes all of your verses are nothing to see/
spittin rhymes for disney movies is da only way you'll eva be rated a g (g-rated)/
i'll choke you to death with a ambilical cord cut from your baby/
take this ass whipping like a man don't run to da mods cause they won't even bother/
we can settle this beef in family feud since i'm ya long lost biological father nigga

Old 08-27-03, 11:19 AM   #12
mc thrilla

yo nigga that sweater line bitch came off 106 and parks freestyle battle with that chinese dude so who da fuck is you tryin front nigga ya better start usen ya own shit nigga peeps this niggas a fake yall hes spitten shit he has herd befo

Old 08-27-03, 11:21 AM   #13
aguhny

first of all nigga i don't pre-write cause i don't take this shit serious it took a minute cause i'm trying to do two things at once thun kna mean but anyways lets leave da votes to da peeps and don't vote unless u really explain that shit ~1~

Old 08-27-03, 11:21 AM   #14
mc thrilla

and yo shit is played out nigga my father nigga that was spit back in the 80's nigga what use a motha fuckin hippy nigga shit we can yo ass is a fuckin cracka nigga why you frontin like use some hard ass

Old 08-27-03, 11:22 AM   #15
mc thrilla

oh i gots somethin fo dat crew line of yours

i'll fuckin kill you and merk ya crew/
the only way i gets fucked up is by drinkin a brew/
ya fuckin wigga