RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the first round?
COM 5 100.00%
Uben. Sonned 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-03, 08:39 AM   #1
Uben. Sonned

Uben. Sonned vs COM

IP: CCCC 1439

10 brz minimum 15 brz max
no hate
no crew
no d/r
no herb vote
no feedin
no bitin
no recyclin
due 30minutes after checkin or wateva
and must have high quality explained votes no "i think so an so one cause of better flow and better words"
and must have over 300 posts to vote iight u down with those rules?

Old 09-01-03, 08:48 AM   #2
COM
Yes I Know

IP: 9B91 D0C6

checkin in, i'm down with all those rules except the 300 posts vote one, the rules are on the site and thats the rules we'l lgo with, you being a vet will get dickrider votes coz you know all the people here, and i bet they all got over 300 posts, so we'll accept votes from anyone who can vote, but the other rules are fine, I dont even have 300 posts

Old 09-01-03, 08:57 AM   #3
Uben. Sonned

only reason why i said no one under300 was cuz of herb votes and mos over 300 aint dickriders but i dont care it dont bother me well im spitten g'luck

Old 09-01-03, 09:01 AM   #4
COM
Yes I Know

g'luck to you too dawg....................... ............... ............................ ....................... ................. ...............

Old 09-01-03, 09:28 AM   #5
Uben. Sonned

iight morning battle

its time to teach u da true "funda~mentalz"* of rap and its true and correct style/1
why diddnt you just say you was worried but losin, a vet no but d/r probably wild//2
i notticed u battled a poet, looks like its time now to **"leave an impression"/3
even if you talked unpersistent how the hell u gonna connect with a valuable lesson//4
id come up to you but i remember you have xenophobia but then youd be scared cuz u dont know who i~am/5
i wanted to be in your crew at first but then i relized wat would it be with out the rule of the tyrant//6
your obviously obdurate cuz you woudve given up in the begining
but you coudnt take~it/7
even if your mother was obliging youd still considerate it justo say you tapped~shit//8
saying ima vet please i wish but yet wishes come tru, so keep wishin ull have a decent~crew/9
see now my crew would waste yours and i might even offer my crew to your decent~few//10
even if the comidean was high he still coodnt crack a joke/11
this battle yea ill admit i need sum work but here take sum of this shit it might make you dope//12*hands him dope*

FYI'S
*funda~mentalz is in his crew
** thats his crew motto that thell leave an impression

Old 09-01-03, 09:41 AM   #6
COM
Yes I Know

thats 12 lines not 12 bars, i'm writing 10 BARS like the rules state, i'm nearly finished now........................................ ............................. ......................................

Old 09-01-03, 09:42 AM   #7
COM
Yes I Know

I Write My Rhymes In The Dark But I’ll Show-You-The-Light
If Rap Is In Your Blood Then It Will Flow-When-I-Bite
You Chose A Pro-For-This-Fight So Expect-To-Be-Bruised
You Got Less Game Than Atari And Your Text-Is-Re-Used
I Don’t Believe In Feeding…. To Need-To-Is-Pitiful
You Even Cheat Yo Mom And Feed-Through-The-Umbilical
I Make You Bleed-When-I-Ridicule; Connect Without-A-Punch
And I’ll Leave You Feeling Empty Like You Went Without-Your-Lunch
You Break Without-A-Crunch Coz My Rhymes Attack Your Mental
You Try To Sweep My Feet But My Stance Remains Central
Take The Crown From Your Dental; No Need To Duck-Coz-Your-Phoney
You Managed ONE Punch Line: Look-At-It-All-Lonely
You Couldn’t ‘Fuck’-With-My-‘Homies If You ‘Abused’-All-My-‘Street’
You Took The Rap ‘Game’ And ‘Played’ It, Used-All-The-‘Cheats’
I Fuse-With-The-Beat And You Know You Can’t Catch-Me (catch the beat)
You Couldn’t Show Me Up On This Site If You Attach-Me
Harass-Me-If-You-Want…Fine! Embarrass-You-On-The-Front-Lines
I Like To Go Last So You Starve When It’s Lunch-Time (unable to feed off my rhyme)
Its-Crunch-Time So Where The Herd-Of-Haterz-Be?
They’ll Get Carried Out In Coffins Like Terminator-Three

Old 09-01-03, 09:52 AM   #8
Uben. Sonned

IP: 65F2 A001

ahhh shit my bad man i meant lines but oh well good verse man nice battle
and my bad again but i consider those barz but eh oh well
le the voting start............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Old 09-01-03, 11:24 AM   #9
COM
Yes I Know

uppin............................ .............................................. ................................. .............................. ............................................

Old 09-01-03, 12:45 PM   #10
insanewhiteboy
Banned

IP: 0E24 684C

lol i wasted my time readin both battles but we all kno COM took n easy win wit jus his opener easiy win to COM lol u need 2 up to par ya game son...........

vote=com
Send a message via AIM to insanewhiteboy  
Old 09-01-03, 01:21 PM   #11
COM
Yes I Know

Quote:
Originally posted by COM
uppin............................ .............................................. ................................. .............................. ............................................

Old 09-01-03, 02:36 PM   #12
COM
Yes I Know

Quote:
Originally posted by COM uppin............................................. ................................ .................................................. ..... ................................................

Old 09-01-03, 02:43 PM   #13
cripwalkin

IP: FF0B 4A2B

COM took that shit easily. otha dude was aight, talked bout useless shit too much, if he had more punches, and multis ,and better wordplay it woulda been a close battle. soon as i get 100 i'll poll

Old 09-01-03, 03:41 PM   #14
COM
Yes I Know

fourth up and still only 1 vote ................................ ..................... .................................... .................................................. ..

Old 09-01-03, 04:31 PM   #15
COM
Yes I Know

uppin for the fifth and LAST time, will someone PLEEEASEE vote on this battle,.............. ........................... .......................... ............................... .......