RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
DeadlySilence 0 0%
brainsurgeon 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-03, 09:52 PM   #1
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

DeadlySilence v. bransurgeon

IP: E7FC C34C

10-20 Lines

Normal Rules

Old 09-10-03, 09:52 PM   #2
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally posted by DeadlySilence
Spitten shit on his chin, this fagot trying to clobber me, with that ooze he gonna slobber me/
Archeologists found his spits in anicet times, but back then they actually were rhymes/
Boy stop baggering, under the pressure of my spits it's got your ass staggering/
Your floding under pressure, doing this to you giveing me grat pleasure/
Got you sitting in the corner crying, spillen tears pictureing you mom and dad dieing/
Nope you aint gonna win, compared to my dictionary of rhymes, this bitchs is paper thin/
I'm gonna let you start over, fuckin lepracon I caught you fucken a 4 leaf clover/
Horny little bitch getting jiggy wit his cat, mom's got worried so they gave him a cat-er-ac/
Presenting the herb of the year, your rolling on rims while I got some goodyears/
Get back up and stop gagging, you have invted a new style of spit, it's faggin/
Yeah I saw ya jackin your dentist off, putting floride in your ass to clean your fucked ass off/
Splattering you weak medaly, dude if you call that rap you commited a felony/
Slam your ass begind bars, got your rommated name it's Big Bubba Lard/
Ooops you dropped the soap again brainy, man your ass is getting lose, plainly/
Big Bubba is takeing care of you alright, yeah the guards saw you giving a BJ all night/
I know you rubbing yourself reading this, so go to the back and take a fake piss/[whack]
Man if they let you out that will be the day, you can join Elton John and be gay/
A brainsurgeon got a doctirite in dick ridin, slidin you dick into there ass, slip-slidin/
Your brainless and you know it, when you rap comes up you will show it/
This is lines 20, beggin me not to take your lunch money, leave you hands sticky, honey/

I hope my lines turned out alright, I would be pissed if they dident.

You better drop 1 minute or less after this.

Old 09-10-03, 09:53 PM   #3
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

I imploy-this-kid, withdraw-your-SPIT!!.. An insensitive vet, D.. 'Cause I'll "destroy-this-BITCH!!!!
Maul-this-geek!!.. You only "fought-the-weak".. Retards like yourself! I expect you TO-COME-WITH-SHIT!!!!
You aint hot!!.. Quick??.. Better run, bitch!!.. The lyrics use truth for blunt instruments!!.. And CHOP-PRICKS!!!!
You couldn't torch wick! Couldn't flow piss, handin' out mixtapes, bitch YOU WOULDN'T "DROP HITS"!!!!
So cop-this.. I establish-dominion!!.. Could tear ya' eyes, but you already "LOST SIGHT-OF-SICK-COMPETITION"!!!!
Shove "the to do list" in your skull.. My abuse's "a-daily operation"!! Sell tiolets??.. Need innovative-occupations!!!!
For the duration of this game!!.. You'll be terminated!!.. Mutilated!!.. You need to "TAKE-A-BREAK"!!!!
You're cheeky!!.. I'll-tear-ya-ass.. Extract-the-arteries.. Make an "art" exhibitions.. YOU DON'T "DISPLAY-HATE"!!!!
I'll core-wreck-this-fag.. Repress-this-gaffe!!.. With D under STOOD, like army flankers, I'll "sir-cum-vent-this-fan"!!!!
Molest-ya-blast!!.. An "anti-diss-establishmentarian"! I'll "a-vert"-silence, like tight X-GAME board tricks!
Watch this impressed-kid-clap!!!!

<switch>

I'll strike with the left.. Shake with the right... This joke aint-"stunning-me"!!!!
My punchlines come sick with Creudzfeldt Jakob!!.. Look Muthafucka..You aint-"-serving-B"!!!!
What?? Like billboard #41s, kid, the brainsurgeon "ignores-ya-hit", you bore-and-flimse!!!!
Your verse can't "hold attention" like broke radio stations!!!! Deadly??.. You even bore-the-stiff!!!!
Like heat seeking missiles detouring-him.. How your stupid ass'll sites "miss-the-target"!!!!!
Your crew is full of bitches, but there's more in you!!.. Dead?? After IT, they won't miss-this-faggott!!!!
I killed yo' ass.. Then remove your tongue.. Have this reclusive obtuse suffer-in-silence!!!!
Sick Niggaz?? I drop in heaps!!.. Use for Mount-Ills (mantles).. After I slaughter-the-chalice!!!!

Old 09-10-03, 09:57 PM   #4
~ProPaiN~
BANNED

IP: 8A4E C363

I have to say

Vote: Brain

Cuz: Betta Punches the other guy had the wordplay but brain edged it wit betta punches..............

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...8174#post768174

^^one of the hottest front line battles hit it up and vote honest

If u think am lyin go check

Old 09-11-03, 12:55 AM   #5
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

tHANKS FOR VOTES UPPING FO MO' PLEASE DON'T POST UNLESS YOU VOTE... EVERYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN POLLED VOTES WILL BE IGNORED.... IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 100 POSTS PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY! THANKS

Old 09-11-03, 04:54 PM   #6
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally posted by brainsurgeon
tHANKS FOR VOTES UPPING FO MO' PLEASE DON'T POST UNLESS YOU VOTE... EVERYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN POLLED VOTES WILL BE IGNORED.... IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 100 POSTS PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY! THANKS

Old 09-11-03, 08:07 PM   #7
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:

Old 09-11-03, 08:09 PM   #8
Aprentice²
BANNED - Dumbass

IP: CFCD 5399

BRAIN took this one wit punches but damn why so many lines brains shit was sick tho.. otha dude had some sick flow tho hit this up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=78890
Send a message via AIM to Aprentice²  
Old 09-12-03, 01:31 AM   #9
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:

Old 09-12-03, 01:43 AM   #10
JB1
Banned

IP: C9E3 41C0

Deadly scilence punches were weak. Although he did have a couple personals.
Brain surgeon lost me at times, but his verses had a few multis and he had better flow and punches

My vote : brain sergon

Old 09-12-03, 02:29 AM   #11
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:

Old 09-12-03, 08:08 AM   #12
brainsurgeon
Middle Weight

Quote:

Old 09-12-03, 09:41 AM   #13
ålphå bë†
Who Needs Elevation?

IP: CDBE 76F0

Brainsurgeon Took This One By Far.His Verse Was Much More Complex With The Metas And Wordplay.And His Punches Were Strong Too

vote-brainsurgeon
Send a message via AIM to ålphå bë† Send a message via Yahoo to ålphå bë†