RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
*MoF* 5 100.00%
XL4REAL 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-03, 09:18 AM   #1
XL4REAL

XL4Real Vs *MoF*

IP: A81A 8749

10 lines no more
usual votin rules no crews hata's or d/r's
must spit within an hour of checking in
that goes for both of us.....
good luck....

Old 09-19-03, 09:55 AM   #2
XL4REAL

check it

You aint missed kid even if I gave you the win for x-mas you couldnt be gifted,
Even if I had this bitch he's non exsiting like no number in the book ya rhymes are unlisted.
So what is this your trying to spit lines but your blind and missin ya hit list,
I got ya sifting for ryhmes at this time but theres no gold to find in ya mind within it.
Your having to pull shit from ya sleeve which I cannot belive now thats a trick,
Usually only happend in ya dreams now I hear this bitch scream until he dont live.
Do you like scary movies cuz you screaming like scooby are you seriously a vet or a newbie,
Ya thought ya knew me thought you could see through me but im opeic and a winner to be.
Ive shattered ya hopes like bending down to retreive the soap with no rope,
But you didnt complain about this joke homosexual feelings it provokes now your fancying blokes.

10 lines son your turn.....

Old 09-19-03, 10:42 AM   #3
XL4REAL

ok this cat accepts a battle call out and then doesnt spit? plus he leaves the site? its well annoying man.......

Old 09-19-03, 02:09 PM   #4
*MoF*
BE MySELF 'n' STAY MySELF

IP: 267C DFE0

yo checkin in................

sorry dawg i was at school when i accepted the callout.......
ima spit in sum minutes........

peace!

Voice Of Tha Streetz

Ya JUDGEMENT DAY

What, I am a GERMAN??
Send a message via ICQ to *MoF* Send a message via AIM to *MoF* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoF*  
Old 09-19-03, 03:24 PM   #5
*MoF*

IP: FAE8 8D1D

okay here is my verse:

u xl mad 4real get a pop try to fuck around with a hetero u should go into a homo club
i turn ya rhymz in ya direction they start to get hot i shoot them up high in ya gay butt
u laugh, like to stick things in ya ass let them stick there thats why ure smellin like wrasse
ure known as the searchin spazz cuz u need a compass to find ya dick what a mess
ur style is called jojo cuz ya rhymz movin in a circle and cum back with ya no flow
betta u did a no show cuz u rap like an iraquie hoe with a blow mo(mouth) and no tongue u know
xl ure like the V-2 in Hitlers time phatt represented but aint able to fly
i kill u with my 9 milli raps u die, call urself xl4real the whole name and person is a lie
im an us soldier, u are the rebel in iraq and i kill u with a delicious phatt neck smack
xl aiyatolla i plant a bomb at ur ass, blow ur fuckin sack away, dont need my mac and no gas

wrasse = animal excrement

peace!

Voice Of Tha Streetz

Ya JUDGEMENT DAY

What, I am a GERMAN??
Send a message via ICQ to *MoF* Send a message via AIM to *MoF* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoF*  
Old 09-19-03, 03:26 PM   #6
*MoF*

IP: FAE8 8D1D

.................................yo dawgs what up...............................

...................................we need votes!.................................

Voice Of Tha Streetz

Ya JUDGEMENT DAY

What, I am a GERMAN??
Old 09-19-03, 03:29 PM   #7
MR. Spits

IP: 1A44 4E63

aight i think xl took this wit better punchs flow wordplay and all the ver's were tight on both sides of da field just xl came harder vote xl holla

Old 09-19-03, 03:37 PM   #8
Tonya~Montana
*Is A Fake*

IP: 0E24 684C

MoF flow was fucked up!! {lol} i mean you was sayin some shit but you kept loosin me..you had heat tho!

XL came iight...his punches were'nt that hard but they hit well..disses were iight...other than that you guys need to up ya skills level with betta wordplay and creativity

vote XL

Old 09-20-03, 05:58 AM   #9
*MoF*

IP: 15E6 EB8F

..............................whatever............ .

...........................uppin dawgs...............

peace!

Voice Of Tha Streetz

Ya JUDGEMENT DAY

What, I am a GERMAN??
Old 09-22-03, 10:55 AM   #10
XL4REAL

yer whatever homies uppin dis shiyte............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................

Old 09-22-03, 11:01 AM   #11
-ElocuShun-

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

am sick of seein the same played "faggot"/"gay" shit,get some origanality...........also xl had a lot more harder hitting punches...............xl nice verse.....you either come hard or very soft but this time ya merked him.......

vote=xl

hit this up..................

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...lyrical+cyanide

Old 09-22-03, 11:02 AM   #12
Trah Siph
Masquarading 4 U

IP: 6F9E F23B

Came hard as steel this time but only just won, good ass battle all round yo................................................ ...............................

Old 09-22-03, 11:03 AM   #13
Pale Horse

IP: F3A6 48CF

The structure was iight wit both but ya'll need more creativity. And Tonya hit dat on the nose; MOF kept going all over the place I could see what you were tryin to do but it needed more consistancy; XL you won this your rhyme wuz boring but you won

Old 09-22-03, 03:35 PM   #14
XL4REAL

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Old 09-22-03, 04:29 PM   #15
Funda-mentalz
BANNED: Biter

IP: 27A5 B0BA

xl took this pretty easy in my opinion....good punches, better flow wordplay and vocab
....hit this up
vote=xl
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=80972