RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-03, 12:13 PM   #1
FanTa ZeE

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Thw Body In The Bath

IP: E31C 355F

This is a poem i created from a horror novel i attempted to write a few months ago...it took to long to write the novel, and i've been busy (as many of rapbattles finest poets will tell you) so i put my ideas into a poem instead, if i ever do write a novel, you can expect it to be about the harshness of reality...hope this makes easy reading....and remember, its all good., thank you for replying - Liba Dee

Shock set in, the eyes frozen in a state of pure terror,
Staring up at the vacant, decaying cieling, with its fading, crackling light.
The features disorientated as if time had stopped the screaming once and for all,
The torso stiff and cold in the icy water, as if she'd seen the devil in her last few moments of life.
Her flaxen curls swimming in the murky water, polluted with the blood that wet her forehead,
Her hands floating motionless at her side, with every ripple of the water they would rise or fall,
And the dripping footprints on the floor tells me she is not long dead.
I cannot tear myself away from this grusome sight yet fear is compelling me to turn around,
A glint of silver, painted with red,
And another woman falls, dead, to the ground.

by the way, if you haven't figured it out.....the 'other woman' is the person telling the story...you probably got that but i can be confusing...tell me what you think, much respect.
Old 10-13-03, 01:26 PM   #2
HazY.B
BANNED

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 7AA4 D75E

lmao at your ava

i cant tell you gurl i can just get em for u i tol yo uthat

teh cholor scheme of this peice had a good effect especially the blue tho hard to read it aids in teh HEY IF I WANT TO KNO WHO THE OTHER WOMAN IS I GOTTA READ THE BLUE

lmao
anyways good lil peice gurl tho its kinda sick and makes me picture the RING where they find that body of the astranged russina gurl in teh tub

sick

anyways nice drop lady libba
Send a message via AIM to HazY.B Send a message via Yahoo to HazY.B   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-03, 01:28 PM   #3
FanTa ZeE

fa sho thankin you my laydee!
Old 10-14-03, 03:37 PM   #4
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£

Text Record: 18-2
IP: 98B7 00B1

You Write Novels? Thats Interesting...
It would be interesting if the poem was all written in red
but its good!

</center>
Send a message via AIM to Dimez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-03, 04:13 PM   #5
FanTa ZeE

well actually, no i dont, but i was bored a few months ago, before i came to RB, (i was grounded!) and i had all these mixed up feelings in my head so i tried to put it all down on paper and decided that my anger would make a good story, and it would of too, cept i didnt get to finish it. If i ever get round to writing one, i'll keep you posted, that is, if you want me to.
Old 10-14-03, 05:20 PM   #6
MoparMaddness

IP: DE47 3F4A

Great poem liba dee. Full of originallity and color. Was well worth the read. keep droppin liba dee.

MM
Old 10-15-03, 09:19 AM   #7
filed
Sharp Perfection.

IP: 4427 B15C

yeah once along time ago i wanted to write books, and become some big star throu them like the harry potter books i guess, but my feelings usualy changed so much that i dont have time to write a book on what was happening when i come up with another idea for a book, anyway yeah if you do finish it some day i'd like to hear from you about it ks.

the poem it was creepy, beacause you made it all come alive right before me, with so much detail and in so little of words it is a great piece, nice twist at the end too, yeah it does remind me of the ring too, but i didnt see the girl in the tub coz i already had my eyes closed coz i knew it was coming,lol yes im wus when it comes to horror movies.

~Tera~
DONT HATE
Send a message via AIM to filed Send a message via MSN to filed Send a message via Yahoo to filed   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-03, 05:51 PM   #8
DiverseSyndicate

IP: 96FF 1751

nice piece, very intresting, quite poetic, a bit disturbed and dark but still a nice vent, let tha emotions flow, tha structure and vocab were there, over all this piece was very nice i liked it alot, keep droppin tha ill shit