RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-03, 09:26 PM   #1
BrokenWings

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
new love

IP: DD4F 8D9B

tryin not to love you.. too scared to lose.. your everything i ever wanted... you've already lit the fuse.. the sparks with us are flyin... like never before.. but what im most 'fraid of.. is my heart being sore. the smile upon my face, is all because of you, sometimes you make me feel like the happiest person alive, i dont think you realize what you can do.. all i want, is just to try things out.. let me be the one to show u .. what love is all about. when you r unhappy.. let me hold you tight.. if ever u have a problem.. im here for u day n nite.. these feelings between us are unique and rare.. i'll do anything to prove to you, how much i really do care... even thought we fight non stop its always good in the end.. i want more with you now lets go to lovers from friends. sweet sensual kisses, will soon come your way, but before we experience those memories, please just let me say: Eric i love you with all my heart, and i'll be everything to you, without you my whole world could fall apart.. lets go from the old.. to a new... i love you!!
Old 10-20-03, 11:51 PM   #2
DthsMissingAngel

IP: 399E F0FD

Great drop. Sounds like something that I would write about the love of my life. Structure is nice, and rhyme sceme is good. Seems as if you have found someone that you wish to spend a long-term relationship with. Just make sure to let him know how you feel constantly. That feeling that you described in the drop doesnt come along everyday, yet it feels so wonderful. Overall, I liked this poem. Keep droppin. Most respect
Old 10-21-03, 08:37 AM   #3
Smooth JT

IP: F718 7AAD

This is a great drop. Didn't really have a structure but this was a paragraph of "love". Kinda a hard thing just to say staight out but you have done it with ease. Just don't post it hear and not let erics eyes see. Let him see it if he hasn't already. Love is a powerful thing. Don't get hurt by it. Spect JT
Old 10-22-03, 12:11 PM   #4
MoparMaddness

IP: F718 7AAD

Great writing. You feel for this person like I do for someone else. It is the best feeling in the world to have someone that you love love you back and for you two to be in heavenly bliss. Love can be used to help or hurt someone. Make sure you make the right choice, because I know from experience that the wrong choice will kill you in the end. Once again great writing BrokenWings. Look forward to reading more from you.

MM