RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-03, 02:33 PM   #1
shady

Shady Vz Dominator

IP: 5B46 761A

yo no dick rydin/crew/or hatin votes
all votes must explain why that person WON

Old 10-23-03, 02:34 PM   #2
shady

IP: 5B46 761A

i'll blow you up leave you def as i ~blast thee~, "why i accepted?" dont even ~ask me~, free win for me cause i already ~passed 'Dominator'~ and trust me, this aint ~blasphemy~
how you claim to be a thug amazes me when your ~wearin pink~, fuckin fag, i couldve sworn i seen you in that band ~queer n'sync~
you ~won one~ battle and it was by ~luck~, so i dont see where you gettin this courage from, your ~done son~ plain old ~fucked~
while "delinquent" is ~played over~, im showin this herb that im the "mastermind" at runnin these ~spade rovers~
this ~playboy bunny~ tryin to ~step to me~ but im laughin too hard cause his ~gay joy's funny~ as if his ~rep is glee~
and i aint tryin to be ~racist~ but im puttin ya ~race~ to ~disgrace~ while still being ~gracious~
why you actin all tough when you really ~ridiculously meticulous~ its like you aint even tryin to hide it, ya pussy ways are ~conspicuous~
nah dawg hold off on the ~invitation~, i dont wanna be in your punk crew, you guys get no ~appreciation~
im ~blazin shells~ while ~raised in hell~ sayin ya shits original yet all you did was ~rephrase my spell~ stinkin so much you left a ~dazed smell~
i'll ~graze ya shell~ leave you in a ~phase of hell~, just admit your 'ways', its ~pays ta tell~ and to this ~gay farewell~

Old 10-23-03, 08:34 PM   #3
Dominator

IP: DE6B A670

dawg we need to make this a battle poll..... save ur verse..... ill set one up when im on tommorrow then you can post it into that, k?

Old 10-23-03, 09:12 PM   #4
shady

IP: 8E24 11DA

nah fuck that juss drop ya shit on this UNO

Old 10-23-03, 09:25 PM   #5
maveric8

IP: FE49 A196

why u spittin weak written? That shit aint even kool

Old 10-23-03, 09:26 PM   #6
maveric8

IP: FE49 A196

I like the name to "shady". Very original, did u cum up with it yourself? hahahahaha

Old 10-23-03, 09:31 PM   #7
e.coli
Can u beat me?..Hell No

IP: 3CA2 23C7

you need to make a poll playa or no one will get the victory just make a new thread and use your same verse.

holla