RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-03, 12:54 PM   #1
shady

Shady Vz Thorn

IP: D3A0 9217

yo i accepted ya battle
this is my verse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shady sig.jpg (30.9 KB, 7 views)

Old 10-23-03, 12:56 PM   #2
shady

IP: D3A0 9217

Fuck Battlin, the techs gonna PROMOTE THE VIOLENCE~i TOTE IN SILENCE~ this nigga trying to DE-THRONE YA HIGHNESS/
He wanna releave my EXSISTANCE~by being PRESISTANT~but he could'nt beat A Legend if this battle was SCRIPTED/
Like Raw or SMACKDOWN~the beef is far from GATS NOW~THORN faulters battlin D1 take a look at his BACKGROUND/
now he has the ORDASITY~ to try and MATCH WIT ME~ he's not Tennesee's franchise so how can he CLASH WITH ME/
cauzin CATASTROPHE cuz i BASH AT EASE~ he couldnt escape velocity if he CRASHED HIS 'V'(vehicle)/
this nigga BREAKS AND CRUMBLES~ when TROUBLE CONFONT YOU~ THORN reminds Troy Aikman how he AIMS AND FUMBLES/
now he's in PAIN AND STUMBLES cuz the FLAMES DONE DARKED YOU~Like Lisa Leslie in LA dawg THE 9 DONE SPARKED YOU/
RIPPED ya SPINE IN PARTIAL~thats just a taste of the ARSONAL~28 To the dome like you FAULKIN(fuckin) WITH MARSAHLL/
now THORN it'll be a cold day in hell before you'll ever BE TOPPIN ME~
you can be ugly singing group takin Physics u still wont THORN