RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-03, 11:00 PM   #1
Spike Sanders
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Yung Gunz- They Dont Know

IP: C1DA C961

TITLE OF SONG -THEY DONT KNOW

(Talking)- ha, ha, I got bitches wonderin how an ameture can go up against a vet-
(beat starts)- yo its simple, i grip tecks, to dip sets, and i gain resect// you say you got rythm, and you roll reel deep// but how you gon' manage when i blow a hole through ya chest , makin ya heart skip a beat// i got people on the edge, about to fall out they seats// other mcs scared cause i flow like water and put out they heat// matter fact, i carry heat, im on another level// dont make me put a magazine clip up in my heavy metal// all scores is setteld, its offical, the kids flow is nasty// like Kobes accusers 2 week old panties// er'y thing is fine and dandy// till i pump the Lugar in your stomach and make you lose your guts// or aim lower and put the "red dot" between ya legs like its that time of the month// im "poppin" niggaz like coochies// oooh these ozis'll turn ya shirt the color of rubies-

HOOK-
they dont knooooow, who we be/
they dont know what gettin into when they start it with me/
they dont knooooow, about the clan/
YUNG GUNZ, wont hesitate to blast ya man//

VERSE 2-
yo im able to flip ya script like Daminique Dawes// cease bloodlines like menapause// olympically leapin over comp. like vince carter// droppin bombs like Pearl Harbor// ya betta maintain cause ya lines are lame in this game// these fools takin me out is like a blind wonder woman tryin to find her invisible plane// im lyrically fuckin up all you hoes// bring ya little crews... twos... threes... shit ta me their all foes// im a lyrical killa... ask ivan, i dont find shit funny// you'll charge me with "battery" for "beatin" you like a "dum", call me the energizer bunny// we can go back and forth like Aliyah, but "plainly" you'll be the one "crashin"// call me "The King"... now bow before me and take ya bashin// im knocking opponents back to infancy// cause they'ar getting rattled in they'ar cribs like rattle snakes in intamacy// battle spike and i guarantee ya boys wont wanna see the outcome// try holdin the glock up at me when i cut off both ya thumbs// im tellin ya, you dont wanna mess wit me// fuck around and get beat harder than Joe Jackson hittin buttons on an MP(beat machine)

HOOK-
they dont knooooow, who we be/
the dont know what they gettin into when they start it with me/
they dont knooooow, about the clan/
YUNG GUNZ, wont hesitate ta blast ya man- END

THIS IS THE FIRST SONG IVE DONE WITH THE GUNZ, SO CAN I GET SOME FEED BACK ON IT, THX, PEACE.

ON THE HOOK, THE WORD KNOOOOOW, THE EXTRA OS REPRESENT THE VOICE FADING AWAY.

Niggas we dont work with tecks, we work with BOMB threats/
So fuck with us and i'll have WORD aim FAT BOY 2 at you and your whole set/- S.S.

Last edited by Spike Sanders : 10-24-03 at 11:10 PM.
Old 10-24-03, 11:43 PM   #2
Spike Sanders
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

damn, some body give me some feed back, shit,

Niggas we dont work with tecks, we work with BOMB threats/
So fuck with us and i'll have WORD aim FAT BOY 2 at you and your whole set/- S.S.