RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-03, 09:44 AM   #1
nasflowdefinite
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
just releasing stress

IP: 3BCE 57C7

peep the reason for homicide, for niggas to get by, they take lives, ain't nothin to live for, but wait it get's more raw, there's little thugs on the block, 12 years young holding a gun, check it, deep beneath the concrete the real thugs lie, the liquors touch their body everytime we drink and get high, roll the weed, when you smoke you see ashes, when i smoke you get blasted, that's how we are, that's how we live, that's how we lasted, you hear the cries of mother's, their thug son's getting shot by their god brothers, their god sisters tricken, when will it end, I never seen, just dreamt of the days, we can walk in the hood, without having to duck from strays, stuck off haze, keeping our mind free, from everday pain and agony, reppin our cliques, is like our second family, back in the day we used to see outlines of hopscotch, instead of outlines of bodies that got shot, what does the future hold, death's hand is out stretched, grippin a tech, grippin his only chance to put another soul to rest, praying on niggas who never had none, they choose to grab one, or pass them a blade, them niggas choose to stab one, why is it reality strikes in the form of mass casulties, fatalities recieved by niggas who battle me, that's how it is, living in this jungle of concrete, survival of the fittest, if you ain't with us, you must be out to get us, prayers answered in the form of missed shots, glocks jamming when they get cocked, our chance to keep our name on the block, take a second to think about it, don't speak about it, be about it, and if not then you can only dream about it!!!

Old 10-28-03, 12:13 PM   #2
Blaze 1

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3CAA FAA2

punch jab punch knock out good piece im glad to see some writers still keeping street-check me out and you stayed on the same topic
Old 10-28-03, 12:20 PM   #3
LM
Drop Of Genius

Text Record: 38-15
IP: 8E42 0827

Yep I my opinion is the same as I put on your other peices.......AMAZIN

Old 10-28-03, 05:55 PM   #4
Maven

IP: 02CE 4F9D

^and by amazin, he means [closed]