RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-03, 12:41 PM   #1
BLACK FIRE

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Black Fire V/s Nightmarre Bars Unlimited

IP: D3FF 0534

I guess with a name like NIGhtmarre, You was hopin that you might scare/I ain't a shorty like CHINGY, I got a gloc40, I will leave you stinky, RIGHT THURR/I don't know, why, you wonna make me release, the beast/how can you putcha, 2 fingers, in ya mouth, whistle, when, I already done, knock outcha teeth/this is a CLOSED BATTLE, I already done lock, outhcha peeps/you cavity creap, WHAT'S BEEF, ask my dick in ya mouth/gun to you head, gotcha cryin,"please BLACK FIRE don't blow, my brains out"/1 smack with the gat, made all that bitch, in you, came out/yes I live in New York but, I'm originally from down south/enuff of that now, back actchu hoe/the only time you spit is when, you received a nasty, taste, from a dick or dildo/my 9's are like a CEREAL KILLER like COUNT CHOCULAR and FRANKEN BERRY, they kills hoes/like you and your amigos/ this PURPLE HAZE and ALIZE' are like energy drinks,REDBULL and SOBE' just boostin my ego/It got me TALKIN SHIT like MARTIN LAWRENCE its sayin, to me, KILL 4 PEOPLE/ya yea' me, this shotty, to your chest is going to blow outcha back/"I GOTCHA OPEN" like BLACK MOON and SMIFF WESSON with my foot up ya crack/you sensitive, thug ass nigga, stop claimin your gangsta/I gotcha on your knees prayin, to JAH when, 50 told you he's a WANGSTA/ a wack gangsta, now your playin with me like I'm a pranksta/like I want UNCLE BEN you over and spank ya/then fuckin shank ya, NO LIMIT ARMY TANK ya/yes this is 4 HIP HOP and I thank ya/I'ma treat you like G UNIT AND fuckin LOYD BANK ya/then DAME DASH your, ass to MASE CHURCH to pray, to HOVA but, he's retirin/I'ma pin you up in a gun range and start firin/after this battle, I'm gonna b the 1 you admirin/rapbattle I'm so, hot NIGHTMARRE, call the fuckin fire men/ don't yall hear the ringin of the siren/ because, he didn't know, I was good in sport like SCOTT, BYRON/nigga, I told ya, I was a bastard case/and when, I see your parents, I'm gonna spit, in them 2, bastard face/then I'ma poke you, with this ice pick, stretchin, your elastic waist/until your spirit levitate, I'm like CRAZY BONE, MR. SAWED OFF LEATHER FACE/THIs 3, 57 is gonna make you gravitate, like you feather weight/I'm a HEAVY WEIGHT and I never wait/because, I have no patient/bitch I will have you underground like TIGGER IN THE BASEMENT/with niggas at the scene of the crime sayin,"where the hell ya face went"/nigga you didn't know, who you face wit/I'm the REPLACEMENT KILLER and URBAN GUERILLA/A BITCH ASS NIGGA KILLA/ain't no way you can fuck wit me dog/after, you then, its HERBAL pussy soon, I will be fuckin you all/my lyrical tec9 will put his brain, on the wall/this is my duty yall BLACK FIRE AKA BIG GOOBY yall/oh shit your mom is pagin me NIGHTMARRE, I got a booty call/

x-cuse the editin I forgot to put be b-tween gonna and the

Last edited by BLACK FIRE : 11-18-03 at 01:15 PM.