RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Audio Battling > Audio Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-03, 06:46 AM   #1
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

BlissK2K...enter please...

IP: C1DA C961

I said that I was gonna be delayed a coupla dayz on the battle...and you still ain't posted ya verse until after I said that I couldn't make the deadline...that was grimy...well anywayz...I did my verse...so I'ma use it...and you already said that you was down for a rematch...so I'ma set it up...same rulez as the 1st time...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-03, 07:25 AM   #2
BlissK22K

Text Record: 4-3
Audio Record: 4-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8F25 FB35

OK i see this and i explained to you my situation so i won't check in at the battle thread until i'm ready to go. Nuttin against you but i wasn't gonna get a no-show just cause you were so you gotta feel me on that. We'll be at it soon enough and yeah that's cool that you post yer origional prepared verse. So i'll check in at the battle thread in about a week or so now...1
Send a message via Yahoo to BlissK22K   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-03, 02:21 AM   #3
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 4577 CD9A

^^^you don't get a no-show if the battle never goez down...cause if neither participant showz up who are they gonna give the win to...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-03, 06:13 AM   #4
BlissK22K

Text Record: 4-3
Audio Record: 4-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8B7D E621

man i just read ye rpost and gave feedback now i'm lookin at your reply to this and it's crazy. Look man, if both mc's check in and one takes time out of a busy life to put together a song to diss/battle then if the other person no-shows he/she is awarded a win. It's like not showin up for a street fight kid are you serious. I already posted our second battle according to your rules of 2 days after i check the verses must be in. If you dont adhere to your own rules then yer just either flakin out or scared to drop your verse, this is gettin retarded me wastin my time postin shit to wreck you and you callin bullshit when YOU don't post.

P.S. check the rules: i will get a no-show win if you don't post cause those are the rules, made especially for these situations when people repeatedly accept a battle and don't post shit....

No hard feelins at all....................stay up kid, and post yer battle or take another L on yer record the weak way...1
Send a message via Yahoo to BlissK22K   Reply With Quote