RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Emergency Help Center
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-03, 12:05 AM   #1
Glock_Spitter44

New rap(opinions needed)

IP:

One of my first raps, tell me if yallz like or not.

Trick or treat bitch, you aint know who you fuckin wit, ill call ya moms a bitch and hit her in her face with a stick, Ill kill yo girl Rudy, fuck court man ill whack that bitch judge Judy, always feelin moody, run up in yo house and rob you wearin a hoody, looky looky yo ass is leakin, run you over with a mo-ped and rip out yo dreds, oh shit here comes the feds, shit i aint scared, im they worst fuckin nightmare, im one in a million, a rare ass specimen, a fat ass nigga with an ice cold stare, and while yo girl's gettin her coochie filled, u in the street gettin milled, and then body parts will get thrown inside of a freezer and get chilled, throwin grenades at fags through window sills, to imagine gettin rammed by a man just gives me the fuckin chills, man i aint homophobic, but if a man does try a move on me, the gun will stick to the clip, im simply not the nigga u wanna fuck wit, dont even try yo luck wit me, you get popped and flopped and get yo ass dragged by a speeding jeep, and get yo ass turned to fuckin mince meat nigga damn, you is fucked up now, look at yoself, lookin at me while im standin over yo twisted ass body, man my weapon of choice is a fuckin sawed shotty, or an AK to dump on yo fuckin Escalade, and get yo brain marinated, damn yo death is so damn belated, now yo soul's faded dawg, im so damn evil, when i lace a motha fucka's weed, I feel the need to suceed, and cease a motha fucka's breathin, i'm a bad heathen, these slugs to yo mug has yo jaw seethin, man it's fun watchin u strugglin for breath, bleedin to death massacred on the fuckin ground, while im holdin my 4 pound, see niggas that clown, they body's never get found, some get drowned, and the other half be under a dirt mound, and if the forensics do end up findin you, they'll find a mangled corpse, man i feel no remorse, and in yo coffin goes dynamite, lights out good night bitch.

Sorry the shit was so long, this was one of my first raps i wrote a while ago. Thanx for the reply's whether it be negative or positive.