RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-03, 01:55 AM   #1
redragon
Banned 4 biting

Text Record: 4-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Enough is enough

IP: CEF5 716F

Tired of all this internet dissing~cause of these whack herbs,I gotta defend my writtens..ll
Text or Audio,or over the internet it doesen't matter as long as I am writting and spitting..ll
I don't really care if I get your worst~I dont have all day to sit at home and write a verse..ll
People won't battle i'm cursed~text heads think they ill..they had to write their verse first..ll
These kids just won't learn,that these quotes and all to make ur text pretty is getting old now..ll
Fuck my record,people like highschool students drop out~won't battle me cause my post count..ll
covered by morning dew~,what ya gonna do?..I hope my toxic verse will someday be killing you..ll
I'll use bolds italics and underlines to get my point across,my multis will hit every single syllable..ll
Like bikes in animal hospitals peeps can't handle this vet~Just give feedback I know you read it..ll
Take it straight to your chest~Most of the textcee's i've battled can't handle using this cooledit..ll
Like screwing doors-I be the one drilling keys,haters r retards have to put my verse on repeat..ll
Most of these newbies dont know anything about rap-have to tap their feet just to make a beat..ll
Cause,when it comes to rapping peeps say i've a lot of potental~that pass the games cresentals..ll
The Rapgame isn't physical it's mental~format a MP3 verse I dont need lryics I do instrmental..ll
Send a message via AIM to redragon Send a message via Yahoo to redragon   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-03, 12:42 PM   #2
redragon
Banned 4 biting

IP: ABE5 5A5C

up^
Send a message via AIM to redragon Send a message via Yahoo to redragon   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-03, 01:04 PM   #3
Amarant

Text Record: 0-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

Interesting topic, and good read.
nice wordplay and voca, the flow fell off a outs but it was good.
hit my rhyme called 'Time Bomb'.
Old 11-16-03, 01:05 PM   #4
redragon
Banned 4 biting

IP: ABE5 5A5C

Thanks^
Up