RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-03, 05:13 PM   #1
MD_killa20
Banned

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Some Brain Shyt

IP: 202C A952

Strait Emontions-

Before the begainning of my end~ i had bout three girlfirends an bestfriend//
realized neither one of them was my true end...
wit my soul ripped open wit shock an blood~ my teenage years was when i analyzed a real thug//
fake bitchs an fake niggas keep my heart rate up~ my phonie homie's broke me out just to get me right back up//
i had to start from sractch puttin my life dreams up~ thinkin bout gunz an how to set these niggas up//
i wanted to kill'em matter fact i still wanna get'em~ bitchass nigga had my girl while i was locked up in prison//
i should have hit'em when he visited me behind the glass wall~ shoulda stabbed'm shoulda shanked'em shoulda broke his damn jaw//
but the nigga had me tricked that he was true an faithfull~ made me believe he was my only nigga that was gangsta//
i was tricked i was traded like a slave for some papera~i'mma hurt'em if i see'em on the streets i will kill him//
got my son calling him father when he isn't~i swear to God when i die my soul will stay an haunt him//
because some put that same fate upon me~ i'm scared-of-the-dark when i sleep Demons out to get me//
you should never fear but for fear its self~an only the ground suffer when elephants wrestle//
i came but i couldn't conquer caught dust in my eyes~i felt but i could touch it was a peach on her thigh//
i hate to say it but somtimes i wish i'd die~after my grandmother i wanted to go near that light//
Jesus is my weakness thats why i'm still alive~ain't no money in my pockets i barley can survive//
hope is the last thing i wish is never lasting~passing on these waves of heat terminate the air i breathe//
people say i'm just a kid living is some hectic shyt~16 years grown old don't even gotta car to spin//
they say my rhymes is wack* but my spits is sick~ don't wanna go too far or i'll just be on some emotion shyt//

I guess this is kinda good i suppose... nothing GREAT.. Knockin

some rust off, havn't just keystyled anything in a while

Kemyst....Handcuffs...Auspicious.... High Class ...(what i gave feedback to)

Sorry Maven no links.. didn't know till the last min when somone told you u had to have them... my bad. on3
Send a message via AIM to MD_killa20 Send a message via Yahoo to MD_killa20   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-03, 01:33 AM   #2
MD_killa20
Banned

Damn... Just Rawly slept on... no love... no feed back... damn
Send a message via AIM to MD_killa20 Send a message via Yahoo to MD_killa20   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-03, 06:25 PM   #3
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: 5AF5 5CA5

thought there was meaning behind this..the flow fell a few times..and the structure was a bit stretched but..other than that...no too bad..could expand on vocab n complexity...but ok...keep elevatin...pZ
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-03, 05:03 PM   #4
MD_killa20
Banned

thanx dunny... UPPIN .................................................. .................................................. ....................................