RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Remixed illusion 0 0%
3rDegree21 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-03, 10:39 PM   #1
3rDegree21

3rDegree21 vs. Remixed illusion

IP: D2D9 E42F

yooo heres Remixed' verse:

Yo step up ta tha stage, and feel tha repulsivness of my 12 gage//
flip tha page, and get caged, man u b tested like an animal//
i am unhandable, neva b caught, step up, pump up and get shot//
this battle will b so dramatical, and so practable,that ur body wont b standable//
during this time duration, u'd already gave 10 gallons of blood to tha blood donation//
i know u wont b able ta bust ya flow, cuz i jus put ya on tha lyrical probation//
after that i'll put u in tha low life wanna b lyrical plantation//
put u on a rehap isolation vaction, fuck all this dictation//
i must b missplacin yo mind, cuz i dont think u can find ur mind//
lost tha words that fell off ur tongue, here have a sponge, and pick up tha grunge//
i'll finish u with tha lst few blows, plant u in a few quir tree rows of dirty hoes, and let u grow//
to b like joe shmoe, like u was on tha tv show, so wuts u got.

Imma bout to spit

Old 10-22-03, 10:40 PM   #2
3rDegree21

heres my verse :

When i get hard wit rhymes i shine like lip gloss/ u pissed off cause ya dick smalll so the condom slip off/ Im a boss so i floss in the convertable whip/ and i get sucked off by them chicks u get personal wit/fuck ya verse/u can’t even bite off mine/Just Call Me An Operator, Tha Way I Gotcha Life On The Line/ ive thought about it and ive come to the conclusion that imma kill remixed illusion so bad he gonna need a blood transfusion/ you shoulda spit last so your verse could be fixed/ unload shells leave ya body parts remixed/ I cut back ya cash like barber shop fades/ compare me to an STD/ cause im ill and kill like aids/ I like the beef /still like night quill/ put u right to sleep/ ill break ya ankles if i like ya sneaks/ put ur mouth on the curb/ make u bite the street/ u gonna come at me/ u dug yourself a ditch/ ill put u under than cum in ya bitch/ u aint the future/ you the past so i click fast/ bang ya bitch ass/ r u serious dogg u a joke though/ i put pumps in ya car like sonoco

Old 10-22-03, 10:40 PM   #3
3rDegree21

lets get the votin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old 12-13-03, 02:23 PM   #4
TopDawg3425

IP: 11ED 1578

Hey yo 3rd degree man let me ryhme this battle while i pee man u cant see i got the morality and i will beat u in this battle with my ryhmes with my time and i will shine cause its my time to win spin the the record of my rights or my time cause this battle is mine