RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Mighty 1 0 0%
rapg2pac54 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-03, 11:43 AM   #1
rapg2pac54

rapg2pac54vsMighty 1

IP: 43FE 9CC2

ight the rules 5-10 lines cheack in asap and then we droup
no friend vote no dr no hate u spit first

Old 12-13-03, 12:09 PM   #2
Mighty 1
Banned

IP: 58E6 C588

Yo,yo..Since your a tranzsexual, your name must be Holly, hop on the "I am a poor ass with a stick" trolly, Acting like he is a Mexican Federelle/
Look at his fucked up style, Toss him in with the other fake emcees shit pile, so desperate he looks up the scrap flows from 8 mile, golden teeth with 20 cent worth tile/
Fucked up Cannibal, didn't you know my ryhmes where highly flamable, rip you up like a wild ass animal/
I bet if you went school, you wouldn't know how even spit out 'stool', and yet you don't know how to work the rap tool, you'd probably drown in the schools swimming pool/
Detect and Infect, the lab object, so the next time the cops around your the suspect, and the next times you drop the tops around i intersect, a fusion of lines with code bines dialect/
I could hit you with some knowledge, If you could fit throught the rest of the year of college/
Ayo,yo..Thrashing up in your skull with mass knuckles, blowing you, over slicing over your seat buckles/
Left jab to your glasss jaw, spit in your face so my words are meant to be known raw/
You need hooked on phonics for reading, becauses all of your punches are depleting, my unlimited punches are the way your utter deafeting/
A Savage Beast, Stutter one time are your ryhmes are at their least, you freestyle like a grand preist, driving you off the cliff ryhmes deceased/
Ill put a hole in a emcee, even if their bowl is empty, come on and roll out and tempt me/
Reincarnation of Big L Collisions, I throw punches and make lyrical Insisions, with sexual Visions/
Ill punch with a metabolism of a sniper, you'll be dancing around like roody piper, im genius of warfare like Fred Stifler/

Old 12-13-03, 12:17 PM   #3
rapg2pac54

u say ur name is mighty u still wear whitey tighteys
u cant win and if u do it will be a sin
shit once this is over shit ill make u die and roll over
it doesint say where ur from u cant get none
last time u tried to get some shit stop u done
ur moms a cheap ass hoe with some big fatt jelly rolls

im a newb im not that good

Old 12-13-03, 12:18 PM   #4
rapg2pac54

im uppin this shit for votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-13-03, 12:37 PM   #5
Mighty 1
Banned

yo need sum votes for this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 12-13-03, 12:45 PM   #6
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Thats the second time I heard that tighty Whity BULLSHIT.

AND

NO MORE 8 MILE BULLSHIT
!

Damn both were weak. But at least you both' show'd

Vote=Mighty 1, cuz he put more effort

Old 12-13-03, 01:04 PM   #7
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming

IP: B6E2 01F2

hey dawg u got 4 battles open! thats to many just warning your ass RAG! so u know u wouldnt want 2 loses for nothing u need to watch urself!
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=98186
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=97328
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777  
Old 12-13-03, 01:05 PM   #8
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming

IP: B6E2 01F2

but for the looks of my vote for the best battle here is.....Mighty he merked u pretty easily doesnt look likeh e tried almost But his structure was majorly long so yeah but he had many punches!
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777  
Old 12-13-03, 01:19 PM   #9
Mighty 1
Banned

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

Old 12-13-03, 01:48 PM   #10
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: 7C01 6E77

lol this battle was wack rap wtf was you talkin about son lol that wa herbish and you need to elevate seriously
might-sentences were to long no hard punches or personals or anything interested that caught my attention

but vote-mighty
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 12-13-03, 01:51 PM   #11
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: 7C01 6E77

oops my bad dawg i picked the wrong person............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 12-13-03, 02:24 PM   #12
rapg2pac54

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!lol hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-13-03, 02:27 PM   #13
Mighty 1
Banned

yo dog that vote doesn't count for u son ...hahah.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....

Old 12-17-03, 06:52 PM   #14
Da bLE$$eD KiLLa

IP: FED2 41C4

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww

mighty --------------------------------------------------

Old 12-19-03, 02:02 AM   #15
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

IP: 8B1A 5E8E

Mighty 1 Is DQ'ed From This Battle For Being In Four Active Battles. Read The Rules.