RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-06, 09:17 AM   #1
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

Tha Q IS NOT gay...

IP:

even tho you might be caught of guard by his voice HE IS NOT GAY

How do I figure you ask?

Well I'LL TELL YOU HOW I FIGURE

some of you might say THEN WHY DID YOU DO TRACKS WITH HIM THEN....

well i wont deny dudes not a bad rapper just he lies about this kid of shit too simply get one thing......"PLAYS ON A WEBSITE"

simple n plain.........................

Tha Q I think you made the whole thing up JUST and I MEAN JUST TOO GET PLAYS AND ATTENTION........If you listen too your songs even you talk about WOMEN and dont even say its too fit in and shit......cuz someone will find out your gay JUST LIKE THAT in the music industry.....so quit flippin the shit THA Q is not gay

thank you have a nice day

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 03-11-06, 09:19 AM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

wow...all this coming from a dude who's ridden my dick since last year.

tsk tsk tsk

You make yourself look like an idiot.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 08:42 PM   #3
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
wow...all this coming from a dude who's ridden my dick since last year.

I thought Christians didn't get down like that before marriage.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-11-06, 09:20 AM   #4
Past Tense

IP:

So you consider someone riding your dick cuz they though you were the best on a medi-ocre audio site?

well its funny cuz i went too a site with about 20 times better audio then this site and what happens MY FIRST DROP I get track of the week and I didn't even submit the track

get ur facts straight kinda like you are

Old 03-11-06, 09:23 AM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
So you consider someone riding your dick cuz they though you were the best on a medi-ocre audio site?

No...you tried to gas me up n shit...But, what you don't realize is, I don't give a shit about you or your "praise." Dumb ass

The whole point is, it is a "worthless" web site. What I'm doing for real has nothing to do with your bull shit "praise" or RV. It's just fun to watch you morons squirm. Meanwhile, get at me to collab some more on your tracks. I did your sorry ass a favor. Oh, by the way, NO ONE is thrown by my voice. Ain't jack shit "wrong" with it. And, if you're referring to the slight bit of sibilance in my voice, Listen to Ludacris, Chuck D, and a host of other rappers who have it worse than I do.

Fuckin loser...you lost ALL respect from me when you started throwin the "N" word around and playing gangsta.
Old 03-11-06, 09:25 AM   #6
Past Tense

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
No...you tried to gas me up n shit...But, what you don't realize is, I don't give a shit about you or your "praise." Dumb ass

The whole point is, it is a "worthless" web site. What I'm doing for real has nothing to do with your bull shit "praise" or RV. It's just fun to watch you morons squirm. Meanwhile, get at me to collab some more on your tracks. I did your sorry ass a favor. Oh, by the way, NO ONE is thrown by my voice. Ain't jack shit "wrong" with it. And, if you're referring to the slight bit of sibilance in my voice, Listen to Ludacris, Chuck D, and a host of other rappers who have it worse than I do.

Fuckin loser...you lost ALL respect from me when you started throwin the "N" word around and playing gangsta.

LMAO @ Throwing the N word around....I Didn't throw that word around once.....you got all butt hurt cuz i dissed on your bois in a BATTLE in a cypher.... and if this website meant nothing too you YOU WOULDN"T BE ON HERE SOOOOO MUCH AND POST 2000 Threads about How you like too go too the store and buy hotdogs.....and THINK WE CARE

Old 03-11-06, 09:30 AM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
LMAO @ Throwing the N word around....I Didn't throw that word around once.....you got all butt hurt cuz i dissed on your bois in a BATTLE in a cypher.... and if this website meant nothing too you YOU WOULDN"T BE ON HERE SOOOOO MUCH AND POST 2000 Threads about How you like too go too the store and buy hotdogs.....and THINK WE CARE

And yet, you REMEMBER that thread enough to mention it. Don't even try to play me out son. You're the biggest flake this side of a snow storm. I wanted to kick ur ass out of PSA when I was the leader. But, other people wanted you in. You don't know which way is up which your confused ass. Go run on the treadmill cuz you ain't all that. fat fuck

lol @ you tryna play me out...Exactly how many times did I ask YOU to collab?

Now...How many times did you ask ME to collab?

EXACTLY.

STFU.
Old 03-11-06, 09:28 AM   #8
Past Tense

IP:

well anyways..i'm out i actually have a life of rv i'm gonna go and hang out with my family and friends instead of neglect myself from the world unlike the mighty net crew OYD who is OWNING YOU DAILY AS A NET CREW IN 4 differn't parts of the world

Old 03-11-06, 09:31 AM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
well anyways..i'm out i actually have a life of rv i'm gonna go and hang out with my family and friends instead of neglect myself from the world unlike the mighty net crew OYD who is OWNING YOU DAILY AS A NET CREW IN 4 differn't parts of the world

Ur an idiot. Everyone in OYD has a life. I believe you claim yours is as a gangster?

STFU. ur a pudgy white boy from the burbs who is AVERAGE on the mic at best.
Old 03-13-06, 10:56 AM   #10
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:

just so ya know.... I have a life... i actually just bought my own crib and moved back to da east coast.... OYD and fam has just put up they own website (LyricalMyricleRecords is in da building)... kats is doing mixtapes outside the net and a few members already have finished copies that have actually been distributed... i'm all about getting a new job right now but i stays loyal to my peoples... check in to let 'em know that shyt's aiight and we we keeps it moving like that.... we never claim to be mighty... and we don't ride each other either.... if one of my dudes dropped some bullshyt it'd be my duty to let him know... and vice versa.... Q's told me plenty of times where i needed to fix my shyt... fuck a sugarcoat... if my shyt ain't bumpin' let a nukka know... i ain't fragile... neither is my crew.... but uhhh.... good luck with YOUR outside life and keep it gully...ps.... don't ever put the eyesroll thing at the end of ya posts....it's not it promotes unmanliness

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 09:36 AM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

I have no doubt in my mind that the Q is gay......

........Everything.......about the q is gay...
Old 03-11-06, 09:48 AM   #12
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

YO NOS. IM gonna need that verse in the next couple of weeks.......

and THE Q IS MOS DEF HELLA GAY........
Old 03-11-06, 09:50 AM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

No worries...

I forgot all about it.. I'll have to record it sometime soon and grab aim in the next few days...
Old 03-11-06, 10:55 AM   #14
Sik Wit It

IP:

Quote:
even tho you might be caught of guard by his voice HE IS NOT GAY

Thanks for tellin us that lie.
Old 03-11-06, 10:59 AM   #15
BigTony.Self

IP:

between his videos and party pictures ide be willing to bet THIS DUDE IS ITCHING TO COME OUT THE CLOSET

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop