RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-04, 10:28 AM   #1
RythmicTendicies

School Takes Handgun From 6-Year-Old Student

IP:

BRIDGEPORT TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Michigan school officials are calling it "a show-and-tell mistake."

A 6-year-old kindergartener in Bridgeport Township brought an unloaded .38-caliber handgun into his kindergarten classroom on Friday.

Police say the boy opened his coat pocket and showed the gun to classmates. One of them immediately ran to tell the teacher.

The boy has been suspended from school. Police say he apparently took the gun from an unlocked drawer in his mother's boyfriend's home.

Authorities say the child or either adult could face charges.

Old 01-21-04, 10:30 AM   #2
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

IP:

Why Was He Suspended?

Hes Only 6...Its Not His Fault...Its His Parents Fault.
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:32 AM   #3
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP:

Well at least the security in the school is good
Old 01-21-04, 10:35 AM   #4
~HoTTie~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Realist

Thats Basically The Only Thing Good About That Story.
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:46 AM   #5
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~
Thats Basically The Only Thing Good About That Story.

sadly i was being sarcastic...the kid was let into school with a gun...hence the lack of security
Old 01-21-04, 05:24 PM   #6
8-off

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Realist

not really, it doesnt take robocop to take a unloaded gun from a 6 year old

who the fuck gets suspended in kindagarten anyway, i can already tell where this kids life is going

and when he come back he's probaly gonna fuck the kid that told on him up
Old 01-21-04, 10:32 AM   #7
Born To Kill
Veteran

IP:

That's pretty fucked...

Yeah, definately fuck those parents up.

Dumb motherfuckin jackasses.
Old 01-21-04, 10:37 AM   #8
Theo Ginn

IP:

only in america
Old 01-21-04, 10:39 AM   #9
~HoTTie~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphere
only in america

Could Have Happened Anywhere......Not In Just America.
Old 01-21-04, 10:49 AM   #10
self
one wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HoTTie~
Why Was He Suspended?

Hes Only 6...Its Not His Fault...Its His Parents Fault.

Because it's wrong to bring a gun to school. That kid that ran and told the teacher knew that it was wrong, as probably do most 6 year olds. Even though he is young, they still need to make sure he knows how wrong what he did was.

Quote:
only in america

Not really. In Canada there are school shootings, and this case wasn't even a shooting. It happens more often then you think, it's just not publicized everywhere, but when it happens in America it is the media's wet dream.

I live in Canada, and go to a school for expelled kids. There have been a couple kids (well, "teens") here who have brought a gun to school.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 10:15 AM   #11
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruklor
Because it's wrong to bring a gun to school. That kid that ran and told the teacher knew that it was wrong, as probably do most 6 year olds. Even though he is young, they still need to make sure he knows how wrong what he did was.

Not really. In Canada there are school shootings, and this case wasn't even a shooting. It happens more often then you think, it's just not publicized everywhere, but when it happens in America it is the media's wet dream.

I live in Canada, and go to a school for expelled kids. There have been a couple kids (well, "teens") here who have brought a gun to school.

Yup^^ but in actuallity how many school shootings do we actually have occur every year........Not even close to the States

The problem is...in America its soo easy to get a gun....which is why there is soo many shootings.......

if bush would stop spendin all your money on Iraq, and other stupid funds.......then more money could go into takin guns off the streets, increasing the knowledge that goes into schools about guns and there problems...you jus cant cure something by putting a temporary bandade over it...its something that you seriously need to work on.......

like i was watchin the daily show last night and one of your senators said that us is paying 2 million dollars to study the affects of Cow Farts...like i mean come on.....then they showed the 2002 state of the union address were bush stated that there were somewhere between 30000 weapons of mass destruction facilities and in the 2003 he said a couple dozen........the whole iraq search for suddam was a waste of time, and hard earned american money.......that could have gone to things like Education, Healthcare...improving america

dont get me wrong...im not knockin the soldiers or what they do..........jus what bush spends your hard earned money on
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:47 AM   #12
~HoTTie~

IP:

Darn

Oh Well

He Goes To An Elementary School..Why Would They Have Metal Detectors And Dogs And Shit Anywayz?
Old 01-21-04, 10:50 AM   #13
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP:

..What is this world coming to???...where the fuck was the parents?????..what a shame.....
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:52 AM   #14
Theo Ginn

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penskills
..What is this world coming to???...where the fuck was the parents?????..what a shame.....

at home maybe

who goes to school with there kids?
Old 01-21-04, 11:03 AM   #15
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP:

Quote:
at home maybe

who goes to school with there kids?

..Nim-rod..but..very true...
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote