RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-07, 11:53 PM   #1
SerB
....S.....

Seriously..yall fall for anything.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
Jesus is the reason all things exist. All things in existence were made by him and for him. Without him there was nothing made that was made. Jesus is the ether they talk about in science. The dark matter. He's the force of the universe that holds everything together. Jesus is the son of God. He is the 2nd member of the Godhead, with all power. He is our savior. He is the only way to God. Jesus is the king of king and the Lord of Lords.

Jesus is.PERIOD.

seriously. i cant believe how dumb people are to fall for this crap.
Old 02-08-07, 06:36 AM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

we "fall" for it the same way you fall for the concept that your a "gangsta"

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-08-07, 07:35 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
we "fall" for it the same way you fall for the concept that your a "gangsta"

yeah except millions of people don't believe Serb so who really cares what he thinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-07, 05:13 PM   #5
BigTony.Self

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
yeah except millions of people don't believe Serb so who really cares what he thinks?

ummm serb knows millions of people???????

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 02-08-07, 12:26 PM   #6
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Hey Serb, Fuck ya opinion homie because thats all it is

What makes your beliefs any better than mine? Youre just as much a gullable bitch as anyone else for believing he doesnt exist as i do he does exist.
Old 02-09-07, 12:11 AM   #7
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
Hey Serb, Fuck ya opinion homie because thats all it is

What makes your beliefs any better than mine? Youre just as much a gullable bitch as anyone else for believing he doesnt exist as i do he does exist.

omg omg omg, EXACTLY.
and unless someone can give me an explanation as to how we're all here then yea, i say God's real.

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-07, 12:32 PM   #8
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

John 1 - In the beginning there was the word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God. He was God from the beginning

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-08-07, 01:31 PM   #9
Magic5

IP:

Wow @ all the Christian dickriders quick to hop in this thread. It's almost as if they knew what the topic was about just by reading, "I cant believe how dumb people are to fall for this crap." Ahaha, Christianity is bullshit, son.
Old 02-08-07, 01:44 PM   #10
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Mim thats strictly opinion, the mere fact is, no one knows the truth to the fullest extent, so anyone actually badgering on like they are the one soley correct person is a jackass and really doesnt deserve the right to speak.

Im not saying either side is right or wrong, im saying both sides cant provide sufficient evidence proving their sides of this "debate" if you must call it that.

??Prophecies vs Discoveries??
Old 02-08-07, 02:21 PM   #11
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

anyone who thinks christianity is bullcrap can kick rocks

in hell

honestly tho, the most i can do for you people is pray, i have nothing else to say, as much as the people on this board have tried to help you. when judgement day comes, and you sit there lookin dumbfounded, im jus gonna shake my head and say, i told you so, but believe what you will but when the ay comes you'll be sayin wish this and i wish that, god gave you plenty of chances, thats why he gave us free will, and you chose the path to the lake of fire....sucks for you
Old 02-08-07, 03:53 PM   #12
Magic5

IP:

Nobody has said that God isn't real or any of that. I said Christianity is bullshit, not the idea of a God. Go read some books or some shit, man. Christianity is a fucking joke.
Old 02-08-07, 03:55 PM   #13
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Oh ok, sorry for the misinterpretation, but personally i dont believe in "religion" i believe in a personal relationship with J/c
Old 02-08-07, 04:08 PM   #14
Magic5

IP:

The fact that you believe Jesus or Yeshua Bin Yosef is "Christ" indicates that you do believe in religion.
Old 02-08-07, 04:13 PM   #15
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

I believe what the bible says plain and simple, i dont go to church, im not a model "christian", i smoke ciggerettes, i smoke weed and i curse more than i wish i would, but i do my best to spread the word and witness to people who need or want to hear the word, i ask for forgiveness every night and do my best to repent for those sins the next day, so whatever that constitutes me as is fine, but i bare no "label" good or bad.