RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-08, 02:41 AM   #1
Also Known.

Broke as fuck...

IP:

How do you guys make your money? I got the ol 9 to 5 but its only $9.08 an hour and after bills thats barely enough to cover food and gas. I'm tired of this shit. I want a better financial life. The only thing that keeps me floating is selling car audio which I get at a discount price and selling bootlegs. Any tips on cheap electronics that can be bought and resold for profit?

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-08, 03:01 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

makes your whole steez a bit ironic doesent it....
Old 09-15-08, 03:02 AM   #3
YouAndWhatArmy
Herb

IP:

Well, I got the ol' 9 to 5 also. But, I'm on a salary wage so I ain't paid by the hour. I get my cash whether I am there or not, word. My basic salary wage per month pretty much covers my expenses and leaves me with about £200-£300 left.

Then I do my shady deals at work selling products at a cut price, pocketing the cash and then simply writing the product off so the company can claim back of it. They don't lose out, I get extra cash. It's all good.

Then there are the people I know where I live that steal shit off the back of lorries and are too twitchy to be off loading it to others themselves so I sell some of their shit on for them and take a percentage of the profits. I only do this on real rare occasions though.

You just gotta find them not so above board ways of making money to go with the money you earn legally. Word.
Old 09-17-08, 01:50 AM   #4
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAndWhatArmy
Well, I got the ol' 9 to 5 also. But, I'm on a salary wage so I ain't paid by the hour. I get my cash whether I am there or not, word. My basic salary wage per month pretty much covers my expenses and leaves me with about £200-£300 left.

Then I do my shady deals at work selling products at a cut price, pocketing the cash and then simply writing the product off so the company can claim back of it. They don't lose out, I get extra cash. It's all good.

Then there are the people I know where I live that steal shit off the back of lorries and are too twitchy to be off loading it to others themselves so I sell some of their shit on for them and take a percentage of the profits. I only do this on real rare occasions though.

You just gotta find them not so above board ways of making money to go with the money you earn legally. Word.

i aint black and u aint black, but u pullin some nigga shit right here. and if anyone u knew, knew u was on this site and found it. that nigga would chew u up, spit u in the air and u come down like SPLAT NIGGA!!!

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-08, 09:24 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
i aint black and u aint black, but u pullin some nigga shit right here. and if anyone u knew, knew u was on this site and found it. that nigga would chew u up, spit u in the air and u come down like SPLAT NIGGA!!!

What the fuck has being black got to do with anything?

Shut the fuck up, retard.
Old 09-17-08, 01:02 PM   #6
M&rk

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
What the fuck has being black got to do with anything?

Shut the fuck up, retard.

it really doesn't i just felt like sayin some crazy shit, so fuck off and suck off

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-08, 03:05 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Illegally is the ONLY way you can make a real profit these days, LOL.
Old 09-15-08, 03:21 AM   #8
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

9.05 x 40 hours =360.oo a week x 4 weeks in a month =1440.00 in a short month

thats decent unless your paying too much for rent.get something for around 500 a month and youll be ok.if you have no money then your living out of your budget.i drive a cab and make around 100-200 a day depending on what day it is and thats after i pay gas and the taxi depot.if you got a clean liscense then maybe you should try that.i pay 500 a month for rent,300 for other bills and around 200 for food a month and have plenty left over.drive a cab and youll be good

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-08, 01:54 PM   #9
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
9.05 x 40 hours =360.oo a week x 4 weeks in a month =1440.00 in a short month

thats decent unless your paying too much for rent.get something for around 500 a month and youll be ok.if you have no money then your living out of your budget.i drive a cab and make around 100-200 a day depending on what day it is and thats after i pay gas and the taxi depot.if you got a clean liscense then maybe you should try that.i pay 500 a month for rent,300 for other bills and around 200 for food a month and have plenty left over.drive a cab and youll be good

$200 for food a month and you have plenty left over?

wtf are YOU eatin????? i need to get me some...
Old 09-15-08, 06:50 AM   #10
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

A salary is where it's at. I work two days during the week, each about 6 hours or so and get paid $80 each day. That doesn't sound that good, but I work Saturday and Sunday too, about 3 hours each day, and get paid the same. Comes out to over 26 dollars an hour. On top of that I have my expenses check. I make back way more money than I spend. On top of my check this week, I got an extra $600 or so.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 09-17-08, 01:06 PM   #11
M&rk

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
A salary is where it's at. I work two days during the week, each about 6 hours or so and get paid $80 each day. That doesn't sound that good, but I work Saturday and Sunday too, about 3 hours each day, and get paid the same. Comes out to over 26 dollars an hour. On top of that I have my expenses check. I make back way more money than I spend. On top of my check this week, I got an extra $600 or so.

ok, so what do u do?

my reverbnation.com page
Old 09-17-08, 01:44 PM   #12
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
ok, so what do u do?

I'm a merchandiser for Canada Dry.

Old 09-17-08, 01:53 PM   #13
M&rk

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
I'm a merchandiser for Canada Dry.

beer? if so, im def thinkin about workin for a big ass corp like that, only people i know with money at my age is workin for a corp. sure u can make big money else where in time, but not at our age and now.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 09-17-08, 02:20 PM   #14
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
beer? if so, im def thinkin about workin for a big ass corp like that, only people i know with money at my age is workin for a corp. sure u can make big money else where in time, but not at our age and now.

It's soda and shit. A little bit smaller than Coke and Pepsi but still a decent place to work. It's a real easy job for decent money. I don't plan on making a career out of it, but I'm gonna stay there for prolly a year and a half until I'm done with college, unless I go over to Pepsi. You should definetly look into getting a job at Coke or Pepsi though.

Edit: If you got any questions about it get at me on MSN.

Old 09-15-08, 07:35 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

^ Hell yeah, salary wage owns hourly wage.